Why I defriended you on Facebook

Casper

Some of you are really showing your age. Once they let the old folks and under 18 kids on it, it was over being anything worthwhile

Social media when used correctly has lots of benefits if you ask me. Like Twitter is great to me because I rarely tweet shit but I follow a lot of sports news, regular news and purchase deal people

You were like twelve when I signed up on Facebook. 

You were like twelve when I signed up on Facebook.

Lololol Facebook started becoming a thing my sophomore year in college. For years you could only sign up with a college edu email. Shiiiiit I've been in since the ground floor

Further proof you're an old ghost! :D

Edited by Bad324

Lololol Facebook started becoming a thing my sophomore year in college. For years you could only sign up with a college edu email. Shiiiiit I've been in since the ground floor

Now I'm curious. When did you join Facebook? It's on your timeline. February 16, 2006 here. I was on there before there was a new feed. :lol:

Now I'm curious. When did you join Facebook? It's on your timeline. February 16, 2006 here. I was on there before there was a new feed. :lol:

That seems off, I want to say it was winter of 04/05. I specifically remember my one buddy insisting the couple of us to join and it was when my desk was under my loft and that only happened my sophomore year in college

Weird, dude who hates on it is all about bragging on the duration. 

• Upvote 1

Sorry to crush your joke but not a single person on that show wore a fedora at any point in the several seasons. Go ahead and watch it through and prove me wrong...

No, you said Italians made fedoras famous. I'm saying Italians also made jersey shore famous. Nothing about fedoras and jersey shore.

No, you said Italians made fedoras famous. I'm saying Italians also made jersey shore famous. Nothing about fedoras and jersey shore.

Damn my lack of reading comprehension while inebriated!!
  • Upvote 1