Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2015

Casper

You mean the section where you go 15mph in the weekend tourist traffic? That section?

I normally hate that section too because of all the weekend traffic. But last year me Mike and Brandon hit it and never got behind a single car it was pretty sweet Edited by 2talltim

We're leaving today and going to Nashville for the night then over to the Gap tomorrow if anyone wants to join us on the strip tonight. We'll Probably eat at Paradise Park and then be at Whiskey Bent and Coyote Ugly for most of the night

Man, wish I would a known this sooner. I would have came down with y'all for a few hours. I've made other plans for tonight already.

By the time we reach the turnoff for this I think we'll be about ready to get off the slab.

Be careful, that is a long from cle. There is a shell gas station right at the exit. Use it, long ways to the next one. If you break down don't knock on any doors they will shoot you.

Near the end of 116 as you come down out of the mountains on the right watch for the prison. It's closed but you can park in the field and snap pics of your bike in front of the sign.

Well I'm ready to roll except I can't find the second key to my top box. Anybody else have one of these keys its a Kawasaki box but I think it's made by Givi, key number 15 in case I lose mine [emoji16] . Most of you know I like to have a backup plan for everything

c8a6239425eb7d0d0392106d1b4d950b.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

Be careful, that is a long from cle. There is a shell gas station right at the exit. Use it, long ways to the next one. If you break down don't knock on any doors they will shoot you.

Near the end of 116 as you come down out of the mountains on the right watch for the prison. It's closed but you can park in the field and snap pics of your bike in front of the sign.

Thanks. We'll see what the weather's like & make a decision by committee before embarking. Gas range should be good if we gas up at Shell. We would have to improvise on provisions if we take this route. We were planning on stopping at Maryville, TN at the Walmart or similar.

Well I'm ready to roll except I can't find the second key to my top box. Anybody else have one of these keys its a Kawasaki box but I think it's made by Givi, key number 15 in case I lose mine [emoji16] . Most of you know I like to have a backup plan for everything

I think your backup plan at this point is to walk into a Kawi dealer, hand them outrageous money for a key and they cut you a 15.

I think that route rolls right through Maryville, Jim.

Correct, just past the airport you go straight to get to the Walmart or exit left to get to the foothills.  About 10 miles before the foothills on the left is this giant used car lot with nothing but classic cars. Worth a stop. Lot of cool rides.

I should charge for this info.

I think your backup plan at this point is to walk into a Kawi dealer, hand them outrageous money for a key and they cut you a 15.

Yup im going to stop at one on the way and se if they have one. One wont be open till i get to knoxville.

I think that route rolls right through Maryville, Jim.

Dont stop at the ghetto wally on the right there in Alcoa, got to the one further down on the left in Maryville you will thank me later for that info.

Headed to Fontana from Asheville in the morning. Do they sell beer on site,or should we get some on the way?

Yup the pitstop has beer but it like $18 for 12pk and the options are limited and i think they close at 8 or 9

Ride safe guys,

Again hoping next year i will be there just like the last half decade.

I had vacation days requested two years ahead for this june when i joined the program hoping to make this. And i am off, but.... then the Jr guy happened this year :D

• Upvote 1

You mean the section where you go 15mph in the weekend tourist traffic? That section?

You guys don't hit it early enough in the morning. Never been stuck behind cars at all through there but also never been there after 8:30am that I can remember.
  • Upvote 1