What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trip to the bucket today with some Harley friends. I miss riding with my hooligan friends. I need to get another Concours. 
O5aGI6g.jpegtZqLmqH.jpeg

• Upvote 1

If my wife would ride passenger with me, yes the wing is the choice but that's not happening anytime soon. She just picked up a new Spyder. My rides with her are topped out at 65 on back roads and 75 Hwy. So I will putt along on my "Chopper Baby" with her. I will still have a bike for Hooligan rides with Doc and others.

Trying to reconnect with my youth.

79XS1100.jpg

lets ride.jpg

Sun time.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 8/19/2024 at 12:42 PM, B-Mac said:

Embrace it, You are old.😁

I have slowed down now I want a Honda Fury.

Cool bike...Always wanted to customize a Fury with chrome spoke wheels and lots more bling, IMHO the oem wheels are sad looking... 

• 4 weeks later...

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the last bike night of the year at Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View Ohio. I haven’t been to one in many years, but they used to be massive and a lot of fun with a huge assortment of bikes to oogle at. I heard they canceled them after the pandemic but re-started them this year. 
So I’m heading there tomorrow evening after making my Father dinner and getting him squared away. I had to return to Ohio from Alaska when I was told he was in the hospital. He’s at his home now but fading. So I’ll be in Ohio for the foreseeable future. 

For me it’s a nice spin up the length of the Cuyahoga Valley with a side loop in the Brecksville Reservation to get there. 
A couple of friends here in Cuyahoga Falls are joining me. We’ll probably eat wings etc and then ride back. 
Anyone in the area, stop by and say hey!
(It could be a dud. I have no idea)
It starts at 5:30. I’ll get there around 6:45-7. I messaged Pauly and Jim but neither replied. 

typical lol

I

DSCN5255.jpeg

Edited by Danimal