What did you do to your bike today?

JustinNck1

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 Oct. Autumn  Ride:

Ended with a low speed body slam.The ride home was a super painful from Armstrong Cemetery, Blue Creek, OH. A 132mile 2.5 Hr. ride with Rain, Cool Temps and a "In the chest, there is a displaced left posterior fifth rib fracture". According to my CT scan today.
Side by Side rut hole: 1. - Motorcycle: 0.

1..jpg

2..jpg

3..jpg

4..jpg

5..jpg

Crash.jpg

Edited by B-Mac
  • Sad 1

Thank you both. It's a slow prosses but get's better each day. I will be back riding soon but first I have a prostate removal Nov 15th.Getting old sucks. Looks like I will be drawing in the snow with my catheter tube for a few weeks. I will try to share my artistic yellow creations with you gent's. 🙃

Don't be surprised if I clean out my garage this late winter and look for a lightly used gold wing to do some long distance Riding & Camping with the wife on her new Spyder. 😊 She needs a F'ing trailer.

• Beer 1

Changed the front brake pads on the Triumph today, because the stock Brembo pads are notoriously squeaky when coming to a slow stop.

Changing the pads requires no tools.  Just push the springs with your finger and pull out the pins, then the pads slide right out of the back of the caliper...you don't even need to remove the caliper.  

The job literally took 5 minutes👍

Pretty slick.

bp.jpg

• Upvote 2