Fall Gap Trip 2016

Tonik

On 9/12/2016 at 8:21 AM, Tonik said:

Moving the thread to the Gap folder.  Some dumbass started the thread in the wrong spot.  Also, attached are Sygic routes for each day.  Sunday and Monday are split into two parts.

Mon Part 1 2016 Gap Trip.itf

Mon Part 2 2016 Fall Gap Trip v2.itf

Sat 2016 Fall Gap Trip.itf

Sun Part 1 2016 Fall Gap Trip.itf

Sun Part 2 2016 Fall Gap Trip v2.itf

Giving these a bump so I don't have to keep searching for them.

Edited by 2talltim

12 minutes ago, what said:

Moving files from downloads to any other folder on android is needlessly complicated. Annoyingly so. 

I downloaded mine to my phones internal memory, they defaulted to the Documents file. I then hooked up my phone to my Computer via USB and opened one window to phones SD card where the Sygic itinerary folder is and another window to my phones internal download document file and just click and drag.

Edited by 2talltim

I think they will work, I just googled the diff. If you dont have it yet wait till Thursday to get it. First 7 days are free premium.

But those routes are android only.

Edited by Tonik

10 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Do you have to plan you route in the coverter or can you import a link from google maps?

Never mind I figered it out, I was trying to use a google maps short link, those wont work I had to use the long version of the link. 

6 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

Never mind I figered it out, I was trying to use a google maps short link, those wont work I had to use the long version of the link. 

You need to max out the way points in Google before you convert or sygic will take shortcuts. Often you have to split routes....google wont let you put in enough on a long route. For example i doubt your Saturday route will work in one shot.

Just now, Tonik said:

You need to max out the way points in Google before you convert or sygic will take shortcuts. Often you have to split routes....google wont let you put in enough on a long route. For example i doubt your Saturday route will work in one shot.

I was figuring a route for Friday to Parkersburg seems to worked out. Check it out if you want. I learned a little bit tonight.

Friday to Parkersburg.itf

I'm about to strangle the reps at Samsung. Been on the phone with probably a dozen people, get a different story every time. Apparently the phone had not been shipped yet. So idk what is going on. Should have just used my insurance and got a refurb phone.

• Tonik unpinned this topic