oh what a ride this is gonna be!!!!!!

Skinner

ok last month th wife an I found out we were having twins (yay for me) all was good an we were starting to ramp up and get ready for everything. Today the wife had her second of many ultrasounds and found that we are not having twins but are having triplets. yes triplets thats right 3 small versions of me. We still dont know if they are identical or what sex they are yet(to early). Before I was like ok twins, nows its like HOLY SHIT.

anyway just thought i would share my shock and excitment with everyone.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b180/smskinner/triplets.jpg

Congrats, don't worry, economically the unit cost per kid decreases with each one. BTW, get a sams club membership the diapers are cheap compared to everywhere else. Start buying 2s and 3s now cuz you will use the most of them.

Holy Crap!!

I have much sympathy for your wife..and wish her a VERY healthy term..

That just NUTS!!

Does multiples run in either of your families?

yes she is a twin and her father was a twin, one of her aunts had twins as well. So yeah i guess it runs in her family a little bit. We kinda expected twins but not trips.

OOH my fucking god! Your wife has my condolences. :p You may want to get her a shopping cart to prop her belly up. :p

I could not imagine 3 kids at once...ohh man. We were just dicussing who the next recipiant of these baby clothes would be. If one or more are boys, you get all the hand-me-downs, you need'm. ;)