do you really like your job??

88lx5oh

I'll let you know in 3 weeks when I start my new position over at the Mcoy Center off of Cleveland ave (still at Chase).

I just got the job offer yesterday.

Good for you, I'm on the second floor. Let me know where you end up going. I heard there was some opening's in Fullfillment, I know alot of people over there.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my job I guess as much as you can love working 5 days a week. No complaints. I get to drive around fixing stuff in all types of businesses around central ohio. Not many incentives except an awesome bonus program that really does reward quality work. I added that because I know how alot of bonus programs work out.

Evan

Absolutely.

Good Money

Home Office

Free High End Electronics Goodies

Travel is moderate and lots of fun

Gotta love a totally bill free Car

Expense Account

and it's good to be the boss :cool:

I have a degree in architecture, but sales is where it's at. 15 years of pure sex and loving it.

Good for you' date=' I'm on the second floor. Let me know where you end up going. I heard there was some opening's in Fullfillment, I know alot of people over there.[/quote']

I'll be over at 350. Not sure what floor. The job title is something like "Distributed Computing Engineer". Lan Engineer I or some shit.

Retail Branch support. yay.

Better than the shit I'm in now over at Polaris.

My job has its perks.

Good salary

Stock options, benifits package, 401k

tuition assistance program

personal assistant (aka bitch)

flexible hours(i make the schedule... lol suckers)

3 weeks paid vacation + 1 week sick days

Factory invoice pricing on Ford, Licoln, Mercury, Volvo, Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, or Aston Martin

Discounts pretty much any where I go and create a business relationship

I know the surrounding community very well

A lot of great people working for me

and all the free pizza i can eat (even though i hardly ever do lol)

I just wish theyed build me a bigger store so i could do more sales :(

i do collections, which doesnt sound like a great job, but its 40 hours a week, same schedule every week, good incentive plan, the more you collect, the more you make...my boss was showin me some of the bonus checks from when she managed AMEX, there were people making 6-9k bonus checks on average, along with 20+$/hr. they would easily pull 125k/yr doing collections. ive been doing it for a couple years, didnt plan on sticking with it long, but the money keeps me there. 21 year old single guy with ~3k/mo income, im happy

Im a driver for pizza hut, I don't mind it since I'm still in highschool. Hours are decent, good pay for my age, tips are cash in hand each night, I get to drive which I love doing, free food anytime I want. The bad parts about it is: tons of miles on my cars, have to stay late most nights if we are busy, and people piss me off sometimes when I deliver to them. Its a good job until I'm done with college then I will hopefully be making quite a bit more money.

I love both of my jobs.

My main job requires me to work once every three days and I'm allowed to sleep on the clock. My other job allows me to purchase guns, ammo, and any other sporting goods item I want at cost.

And just where in the fuck have you been hiding? :p

I dont love my job, but I dont hate it either. Mainly because of the coorporate b.s. I cant even go out and have fun with my reps because I would get fired. They feel that is morally wrong to have fun with people in a lower pay band :confused: Most of the other supervisors are older than me, so the crowd I would usually hang out with are taking calls. The job itself is not bad, its just that I cant be myself at work.

I'll be over at 350. Not sure what floor. The job title is something like "Distributed Computing Engineer". Lan Engineer I or some shit.

Retail Branch support. yay.

Better than the shit I'm in now over at Polaris.

Goodluck, im at 370. Dealing with middle market client's bitching about transaction's and why their statment cdrom's are Effed up, etc... I dont know many tech support guys, i think we outsource using a company named "desktop services" or something like that?? oh well. And your right Polaris is the suck.

I dont love my job, but I dont hate it either. Mainly because of the coorporate b.s. I cant even go out and have fun with my reps because I would get fired. They feel that is morally wrong to have fun with people in a lower pay band Most of the other supervisors are older than me, so the crowd I would usually hang out with are taking calls. The job itself is not bad, its just that I cant be myself at work.

Dont take it personally, its the same shit any corporation you work at. Thats why its best to have your friends and your work friends. would you get trashed at a bar with your boss? or your boss's boss?

I like my job we get paid OT sometimes which is nice. I get to go places on their dime like Miami, FL in March and get to visit friends that are in the area if I want to because our boss is cool and lets us go down early to do so. I get rental cars, hotel, etc...

Its challenging and I do get a break from the daily grind when I am out of town which is nice. I have to actually go to the armpit of America (AKA New Jersey) on Monday evening until late Tuesday to oversee a new warehouse for my company to make sure it meets out IT needs. So I like it and am learning a lot of things from it which is VERY nice.

I fall into the "I don't hate my job or love my job" catagory. The pay isn't bad, weekends off, when I clock out I leave the stress there, 4 weeks of vacation a year plus 2 weeks of paid shutdown, any product we make I get for no cost(without stealing it), 401k etc etc.. I just wish they would hire some supervisors that know their ass from a hole in the ground.

I like my job. We have a lot of perks at my dealership.

They do raffles every quarter and rent out someplace fun, last time it was Buckeye Hall of Fame, before it was a bowling alley.

I get discounts on parts from every autoparts store or every dealership.

Bonus'.

Good pay.

Tons of great people to work with.

Tons of work to do.

I make 130 hours every two weeks only working 4 days a week.

Paid training.

Paid vacations.

Every weekend is a 3 day weekend.

I love my job. I get free valvetrain parts. I have a custom set of Brian Crower cams coming... free. I get to meet all kinds of top racers. I've been in meetings with F1 engineers and bullshitted with top NHRA drivers. I also get to travel a ton. I get paid quite well. THe only thing I don't have is a lot of free time. Expense accounts + private company FTW. I also have a very fair boss that wants me to succeed. Plus I get all those perks that you get when working in the auto industry.