and how will your week be??

88lx5oh

have my week paid off starting today.

started my vacation off by coming down to marietta to visist my dad. margaritas, jaeger and red bull, followed by dinner at the Lafeyette, more beer and jaeger, then to marietta brewing company, for some Wood Chuck draft cider on tap. next day woke up started with some beer, then off to boating on the river were i proceeded to get burned (nothign beer cant cure) then cook out wiht some more margaritas (patrone tequilla of course)

still got 7 days left.. what to do, what to do

so anyway.. what is everyone else gonan be doing

have my week paid off starting today.

started my vacation off by coming down to marietta to visist my dad. margaritas, jaeger and red bull, followed by dinner at the Lafeyette, more beer and jaeger, then to marietta brewing company, for some Wood Chuck draft cider on tap. next day woke up started with some beer, then off to boating on the river were i proceeded to get burned (nothign beer cant cure) then cook out wiht some more margaritas (patrone tequilla of course)

still got 7 days left.. what to do, what to do

so anyway.. what is everyone else gonan be doing

sounds like an amazing time..already took my week off, spent it relaxing on the ocean ...many margaritas were consumed.... but nothing compared to the amount of corona's that were sipped by the ocean view..it was very commercial like (lol)...

ahh..good times

I have been off work since last friday. I will go back in Thursday. I've been eating x-large Gumby's Pizza for $7.15 and drinking beer. Chores at the house and video games, like normal. Plus trying to blow off my hand with fireworks at night.

I have been off work since last friday. I will go back in Thursday. I've been eating x-large Gumby's Pizza for $7.15 and drinking beer. Chores at the house and video games, like normal. Plus trying to blow off my hand with fireworks at night.

Havent heard "Gumby's Pizza" mentioned since I was in school! Are you near campus? I wonder if "Baby Face" pizza is still around?

Edit:

Sorry to hijack. Only 4 working days this week. Off to Myrtle Beach on Sunday for a whole week. First vacation in 3 years.

I'm going to continue working for people dumber than me. The superintendent will act like a hero by telling me to do shit that is already done, while taking the credit for every dime I make this company.