What do you do?

Rally Pat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just quit my job at Able roof where I just helped out in the warehouse and took permits to the city of Columbus. Now I started a partnership w/ my dad flipping houses. I got my first house already and it's not in to bad of shape. So I'm excited.

Network/Systems engineer for Timewarner.

I handle all maintance and am basically the on call guy at night so the engineers get to sleep.

Ex.

If a Cisco 10k goes down, Instead of waking poeple up I will go in and fix it and decide if it needs escalated to a senior engineer.

Is this TW-Cable Business class or another division?

I am a Network Engineer for Verizon Wireless. My scope includes the designing/building/implementing bandwidth(fiber optic systems) between the cell sites and our switches and interconnect services with the local exchange carrier.

Sr. Programmer Analyst, Alliance Data, 9 to 5. I develop and maintain the pretty GUI screens for upwards of 400 call center reps. Dad, 6 to midnight.

i used to work right in front of you, at NCO/RMA 670 morrison rd.

im getting ready to put in my application for the recovery dept at the schrock rd location. just went to the open house thursday

i used to work right in front of you, at NCO/RMA 670 morrison rd.

im getting ready to put in my application for the recovery dept at the schrock rd location. just went to the open house thursday

I am very good freinds with the one person who maintains the reovery dept application. Let me know if you get hired.

I start at the Sawmill and Powell Rd. location, then after 5 weeks training I get to move closer to home. I think I'm going to the Morse and Hamilton Rd one....

Score!! I live just down teh road, I think that entails me to free food.....? ;)

Sr. Programmer Analyst, Alliance Data, 9 to 5. I develop and maintain the pretty GUI screens for upwards of 400 call center reps. Dad, 6 to midnight.

Do yo know Holly Swisher?