What do you do?

Casper

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting my masters in Electrical Engineering while working at Kodak as a high-speed digital systems designer. I've dabbled in analog systems and designed a few analog boards, but mostly I do FPGA designs for gigabit fiber-optic data streams. I've also done a lot of DSP stuff in the past, but this seems pretty cool for now. It's every bit as geeked as it sounds. I even have a lab coat with my name on it. Bow to my nerdery!

well for 13+ years I have been in construction, I'm a journeyman carpenter with local 200, I have certifications in plumbing and electrical for residential and commercial applications. At the moment I'm employed by Mr. Handyman of Columbus. I also have been doing "side work" for some people here on the board.... Thanks, you guys are helping keep me afloat. And, I appreciate it greatly.

Im a tech geek as well...I do IT consulting, Network/Systems Administration, and whatever else may come along. I work for a small IT service company with about 40 servers and I mostly go out to client sites and manage our datacenter.