What do you do?

Casper

Don't make me throw shit in your cube... or break out a nerf gun. I hate my job.

I work with RobHawk, and by work with I mean I clean up his messes.

His wife won't let him poke the fat chicks, so he just stares at them.

It's really not as nice as you'd think. I've come to realize this company is okay to work for, but it's just another company. Until I take over as CEO it won't be fun...I don't see that promotion happening.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to "do" anything, I just have to exsist in this place we call work.

Pretty much the same for me, except I exist in a foul mood all day in that place we call work. I use to EDI work and in a small company, alot of the networking and database IT crap. Then we got bought out by a bigger company and most all of my responsibilities are taken care of in RI. There must be a glitch in the system to explain why I'm still here and I hope nobody fixes that glitch any time soon.

To make sure I don't continue to get dumber every day from my less than gratifying job, I've gone back to school. I've been going to CSCC full time in the evenings for a little over a year now. I'll be done with the AS-Software developing program this spring. I think I'll enroll in some of the other certification programs after that or go to OSU to pursue a CE degree.

I was a Landscape Manager till my motorcycle accident. Now plan on being a full-time student at CSCC or OSU for mechanical engineering.

Hey, if you go for ME at OSU, let me know. You might be able to save some $ and use some of my books.

IT guy here as well. My focus is IT Audit and Information Security. I do quite a few IT audit projects for some very large companies. My recent focus has been with our security group and I have been working on Vulnerability assessments and Attack and Penetration projects. (aka...Ethical Hacking). Guess Im a nerd as well.

Well, I've been avoiding this thread but I've decided its time you all know my real profession...I'm an actor. You might have seen me in such films as 'Gangbangs of New York' and 'Saturday Night Beaver'...among others.

IT guy here as well. My focus is IT Audit and Information Security. I do quite a few IT audit projects for some very large companies. My recent focus has been with our security group and I have been working on Vulnerability assessments and Attack and Penetration projects. (aka...Caspers ass). Guess Im a nerd as well.

ewwwwww....

Painter for Tansky's advanced autbody, I run a small side business painting motorcycles and what not and i just bought a new business being able to chrome absolutley anything... I even did a pizza crust the other day.......

i wanna see this pizza crust :lol: