What do you do?

Casper

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Telemarketer all the way! Yeah I'm the guy who calls you 10 times a day asking for money for the Ohio State Troopers Association!

You bastard.

I'm a Fire Alarm Service Technician for SimplexGrinnell. I service

commercial fire alarms, clock systems, card access systems and intercom

systems. I've had to fix the alarm at Caspers building :p

I am a sales administrator at F&P America, a tier-one automotive supplier. We make pedal and subframe assemblies. 90% of our business is from Honda

F&P Troy... Know that name...

I'm a Team Leader/Foreman for Midwest Express Inc, or consolidation/sub-line packing for Honda. I work for the East Liberty Plant building CR-Vs, Civics, & Elements. I'm over sub-assembly kit packing of the engine, Inpanel, & door line sub lines that feed into the main assembly lines..

I'm a Team Leader/Foreman for Midwest Express Inc, or consolidation/sub-line packing for Honda. I work for the East Liberty Plant building CR-Vs, Civics, & Elements. I'm over sub-assembly kit packing of the engine, Inpanel, & door line sub lines that feed into the main assembly lines..

Get me a job? :grin::grin::grin:

Thats cool that we have something in common. A couple models I am in charge of are built at ELP