Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Kenny....someone please keep me in the loop regarding a cruise and funeral if friends are allowed. PM me so I get a email about it as well since I don't visit the site daily.

Damn this stinks he was definitely an OG and me and him had some gang ups on some of the more retarded members through the years...Mr Nos guy haha....

Shit!

I was def confused when I saw the topic and started reading. This kinda thing is so much harder when it hits close to home like this. Its even harder thinking about how far away and helpless I am.

Kenny, you will be in my thoughts and CR will never be the same without you here. RIP

I dont remember ever meeting Kenny, but if I ever wanted to meet a cr member it would have been him. There was just something about his posts that drew me into wanting to read them. After reading his updated threads about his various projects, I often wondered what he was like. He was one of those guys you kind of create an image of in your mind even though you really have no idea what he looks like, I often found myself imagining him at work posting away. I was always impressed with the progress and drive he seemed to show on his projects, and I am not impressed very often. When I first read this, I truly felt as though someone I knew personally just passed. I am not sure how to end this. "RIP" always seems so cliche. I hope his family gets through this and to those who have lost a friend I am very, very sorry for your loss.

Kenny was a one-of-a-kind elitist prick. He will NEVER be replaced. EVER. I enjoyed BS-ing through the Shout Box and having fun at Dyno Brian's. It seemed he showed up there about ever time I was getting the Marauder tuned with some new bike, or some wacked assed race bike.

Good Bye Kenny. You will be missed, but not forgotten.

Steve

Never had the pleasure of meeting him personally. Read a lot of his comments and stories from everyone on here. This is absolutely horrible. RIP, My heart goes out to his family and friends. Everyone ride safe, and heed his advice...Ride like you are invisible. RIP Kenny

wow. i dont really post much but i watch the board alot and can really say kenny was cool as hell and i cannot believe hes gone. was really looking forward to what the outcome of the $500 block was going to be.

RIP kenny

There are a few times today that I have wanted to pick up my cell and call is phone. Even Lauren is shook up. She met Kenny for the first time when she went to Kilkare. There were two different times since then that Kenny wanted to come to the dyno and I was too busy to come hang out. I guess its a little too late for woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Love you like a brother Kenny. Hope you are in a safe place and can see all the nice things that people are saying about you.