Kenny, RIP, you will be remembered.

Supplicium

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just found out and i'll admit it, I cried, and he'd probably call me a fag for doing it.

I haven't come out lately but I've known Kenny for about 8 years and he was one of the coolest guys I've ever known. Its shitty to think about but even though I've had alot of friends over in the desert, the only two friends I've ever lost were to motorcycle accidents.

I hope Jesse is handling it ok, I'll be praying for him and his family and friends

Ben or ricky or someone give me a call when you find out about the funeral, I'll definately be there

Rest In Peace Kenny, we will miss you

This sucks. I can't help but to keep thinking about how he just finished school not long ago and was finally getting around to working on a few projects he always wanted to do(cark). :( Seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out at Steak and Shake or some parking lot somewhere.

Way too young.

I can't stop thinking about this...25 years old...my life was just getting GOOD at 25...

...and Kenny was working on the Cark...

Just crazy stuff...

EDIT: I haven't read this entire thread...who else was with him? (other bike) Has he/she come forward?

This is dejavu since I just lost my best friend in a motorcycle accident back in june.

Just when when I became cool with him this week and actually start talking to him about cars and such this happens. RIP my fellow friend. Even though I never met you outside of CR I still thought you were a funny ass guy at times throughout the years(when not making fun of me lol) and cared about cars and other people as well. Take care bud and i'll see you someday. :(

I logged onto CR a couple days ago for the first time in a year or so. I shot Kenny a PM and we started a conversation on what each other was up to. This morning I checked my PMs to see if he had a chance to respond to my last message. He had mentioned considering moving to Tucson in his last PM. I was curious to see what his response was to my advice.....that, of course, to go out and do it. Especially while he is young and not tied down with tons of responsibilities.

I never met Kenny in person, but we always seemed to run into each other on this and another board. We would PM about cars, bikes, and what we were doing to our projects over the past 6 or 7 years now. Like the rest of you, his wit and crude responses always had me cracking up.

My heart aches for Kenny's family and all of his friends.

He would PM me with a simple message of me being a homo for posting this.

RIP Kenny. :(

I just want to say after 10 or so years of being friends with Kenny that this is pretty fucking shitty. Seeing his name on aim sucks. IF we are going to do a cruise it would only be right to make one of the destinations the Sawmill road stake and shake. Ride on brother

<3 to old school crew

Rick please call me when you have info on the funeral congrats on the wedding.

Guest tbutera2112

his funeral is going to be huge...hope his family realized this and get an appropriate place for such a large amount of people

ill be needing a ride if anyone feels like picking me up

IF we are going to do a cruise it would only be right to make one of the destinations the Sawmill road stake and shake. Ride on brother

<3 to old school crew

Truer words have not yet been spoken. Steak&Shake on Sawmill? Um, yea.

his funeral is going to be huge...hope his family realized this and get an appropriate place for such a large amount of people

ill be needing a ride if anyone feels like picking me up

I could give you a ride and you can ride with me whenever the cruize is just keep me posted

Guest tbutera2112
I could give you a ride and you can ride with me whenever the cruize is just keep me posted

ill keep this in mind...hopefully the cruise isnt till after next thurs and ill have my license...but if not i may hit you up on this...as for the funeral, ill do it for kenny...otherwise i wouldnt ride in your car...nothing says homo like 2 dudes in a white vert lol