The green DSM with the chute today

MrMeanGreen

The track tech told me there was oil all over the windshield. How do you not see that? Was there black rain no one else saw today?

I've already spoken to their management, you will not be attending another private event there. Have a great day.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm an what do you mean put more zipties on my shit? you act like there is some everywhere... wierd i dont seem to see many. nonethe less brian got paid for the services rendered 3 pulls. well 4 but the 1st was because a tie down wasent on the car fully(not my doing) but again thanks for trying

Paul please dont say that zip ties are all thats holding that thing together.

damn that makes me mad,, i mean there prep is the best. there the best track around... i can go take pics of my car right now and show you no oil on the windshield i have people there that saw the car after the run didnt even notice the oil untill i pointed it out... it wasnt on the winshield i have no reason to lie.... if it was do you think i would have kept going...this shit is overrated...

5:01 your a idiot i watched them run the last 15 cars out from 4:40 to 5:10... you eat a dick you fat bastard...

Hahaha, I was one of the first cars to run again and my slip says 5:04pm. Your idea of time sucks.

Kinda funny, you knew I was looking for you for over and hour, yet you bitched out and hid from me. Yet, now you've got big ol' balls and will talk shit on the internet. Good luck with that pathetic existence you call a life and that even more pathetic shitheap you think is worth anything. I'll call Wirthmans for you in the morning so you can redeem yourself.

damn that makes me mad,, i mean there prep is the best. there the best track around... i can go take pics of my car right now and show you no oil on the windshield i have people there that saw the car after the run didnt even notice the oil untill i pointed it out... it wasnt on the winshield i have no reason to lie.... if it was do you think i would have kept going...this shit is overrated...

Ok, then be happy elsewhere. No wonder you're bitching about money, it must take all of your parent's money to keep oil in that thing :lol:

also i would like to see the 2 receipts where the other people broke today that payed.. including the tan transam that was leaking coolant everywhere... your buddie?

The coolant wasnt on the track you piece of shit, The cap blew off in the parking lot. Dont make me show up to Kroger tonight.... for cereal

Keep my name or anything that has to do with me out of your fucking mouth.. you really dont know me.

no i had friends blowing my phone up saying i heard anthony is looking for you, i was in the tower getting the shit sittuated, hiding i dont think so i was at my trailer for about a half hour loading my car up and you never came around to collect money, so i said i will go to the tower so i know how to get this situated... note to self anthony you were th elast car to run want proof i can get it for you dumbass, pistol pete was first after me.. you were the second to last car to run in front of the blue mustang..

Well, I guess the track techs are all liars, we're all liars, and the wonderful POS DSM that spewed oil was just a figment of our imaginations.

Parents, don't let yours kid grow up to be irresponsible, fucktards like the guy who doesn't care if he performs an oil change while making a pass.

how do i not care??? you make shit up. i was trying to make it right who did you talk to about the spill down? i talked to the guy at the burnout box and kim who was running the tower with 2 other guys including pistol pete.... they were all laughing about the money. they said thats why you pay for the track event in the first place incase something happens we have to fix it, yeah they will be pissed but we have never charged anyone before.

you wasted my time putting your hunk of shit on brians dyno with no alternator gtfo, you had fucking 7 hours of racing, i will apologize for the break but im not gonna let someone talk shit about me or my car when it wasnt that big of a deal.... my car broke at exactly 3:43pm and they were running again at 4:40pm i was in the booth the whole time asking question about the break and what needs to be done...

3:21 I was in the other lane.

show up to kroger i dont care.... i have no beef with you i just wana now why you didnt pay, they said you put shit down the track.

I busted in the parking lot not on the track. At the turn after the place where you get the timeslips the coolant cap popped off. It scared the shit out of me because I thought I broke it, but it was just too much pressure and the cap not being on tight enough... Cleaned it off and drove the car to go pick up my kids.

Im still going to krogers. Look for the 6 foot white guy wearing converse and a red ascot.

thats good to hear. I was parked right next to you and someone asked me for a jack unfortunaltley i didnt have one but asked if anything else was needed. i only brought it up because it was brought to my attention by someone that there were 2 other breaks and nobody payed...?? idk im just a sad boy... whos parent s pay for his car...lol

it happened to me also must be a DSM thing. but dan actually caught mine before i pulled out on the track

wish i stayed around so i could have returned him the favor then we would never be having this conversation

no doubt i had the most fun ever today it was great

how do i not care??? you make shit up. i was trying to make it right who did you talk to about the spill down? i talked to the guy at the burnout box and kim who was running the tower with 2 other guys including pistol pete.... they were all laughing about the money. they said thats why you pay for the track event in the first place incase something happens we have to fix it, yeah they will be pissed but we have never charged anyone before.

Mike F. who was in charge since Jim L. was not there, the staging tech, and the tech at the end of the lane. You're being charged for taking an hour and a half out of everyone else's event, I'll be sure to give people your address and phone number you can reimburse them one by one. You pissed a lot of people off, including the staff who knew you pissed oil on the windshield during the pass and refused to stop. Again, thanks for ruining the fun and end of the event for everyone else.

3:21 I was in the other lane.

Yeah, he's a lying fuck. He can't seem to figure out his time scales today, everyone else is wrong, time-imprinted slip or not.

i never got the slip i was going by when i got the car back to the trailer and looked at my phone... i waited down ther longer than i wanted or expected to... i dont have a pit car or golf cart to get me if i break.lol i dont know how so many people can be pissed when there was 7 hours of track day yeah it sucks but shit dont call someone or there car a pos becasue of misfortune? i made 8 passes that i had not a problem with.. thats prob a dsm record... you could all thank me also i saved another 2 hour wait by telling the guy in front of me that was laying basketball size puddle under the tower that he was leaking bad and neede to pull off before he gets hurt.

http://www.columbusdsm.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18475

• Downvote 1