The green DSM with the chute today

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if Trails doesn't get any money from breakdowns, the money basically goes to the downtime of the track?

So take the total amount spent on a track day. say $2,000 and put that at at 8 hours? That's what.. around 250 an hour? So you're charging him like what.. $350 for the downtime of 1.5 hours? But that doesn't go towards trails to clean it up.. just goes back into the fund for the next track day.

And yeah, I wasn't there today. Just reading this from an outside perspective.

Paul please dont say that zip ties are all thats holding that thing together.

sadly yes accourding to the the guy with the mobile jiffy lube thats all its built with... an a little duct tape an bubble gum

So if Trails doesn't get any money from breakdowns, the money basically goes to the downtime of the track?

So take the total amount spent on a track day. say $2,000 and put that at at 8 hours? That's what.. around 250 an hour? So you're charging him like what.. $350 for the downtime of 1.5 hours? But that doesn't go towards trails to clean it up.. just goes back into the fund for the next track day.

Me too.....

:confused:

KillJoy

so would everyone here be happy if i payed....no they would still be pissed they waited.. your arguing about something that wouldnt be resolved even if i payed they would still be pissed they didnt get to run... what about the other 6.5 hours of hot lapping everyone did...
  • Confused 1

yes be sure to give them my adress i will meet them at the doorstep with a suprise... welcome to the country.....

welcome to the country? what are you a red neck fuck? who says shit like that, or were you threatining some one?

Shut up Paul.... you car is a fucking hilljack's orgy.

KillJoy

mmm orrrgggyy

so would everyone here be happy if i payed....no they would still be pissed they waited.. your arguing about something that wouldnt be resolved even if i payed they would still be pissed they didnt get to run... what about the other 6.5 hours of hot lapping everyone did...

i paid for racing from 10-5... i got racing from 1030-330 doesnt matter if i hot lapped or not i didnt get what i paid for due to your car taking up 1.5 hours to clean up

Absolutely. People pay for an entire event. When one inconsiderate fool with an oil spewing car shuts it down for 1.5 hours (or two minutes in his world), they lose that much more of their investment for a private event.

yes be sure to give them my adress i will meet them at the doorstep with a suprise... welcome to the country.....

Country? That explains a lot. Too bad you're Billy Badass here but were cowering when I was looking for you. It much hurt to wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and see a bitch staring back at you.

i have never seen a oil down cost 1000 dollars, the event was only like 1k

Oh was it? Wow, I didn't know you organized or paid for it. Tell me where I can get a $1000 private rental for 79 cars and all is forgiven.

you could have stayed untill 9pm for free.... have you ever broke before, i couldnt help it, you guys make it sound like i purposley loosned my filter and then ran down the track smiling, i thought i blew my shit up when i got out, ever have that feeling.

thats good to hear. I was parked right next to you and someone asked me for a jack unfortunaltley i didnt have one but asked if anything else was needed. i only brought it up because it was brought to my attention by someone that there were 2 other breaks and nobody payed...?? idk im just a sad boy... whos parent s pay for his car...lol

I can see why you are being defensive based on the initial post... I dont have any problems with you. I refuse to judge someone based on what they type on a forum. You are probably a cool guy, but the the truth is that people had to wait based on this. I'm suprised the track didnt charge you.

I also would like everyone to know that I have full access to CRs paypal. The extra money we get is used for cookouts, and to discount future track events. This is how we can have rentals with $15 entry fees like last year.

Was there a mustang that broke and continued down the track as well?

yes a redneck fuck, take your pos car and stick it up your ass....

Oh, like that broken ass thing you call a car? Must be the speed holes. You do realize your car is not only broken, but is ugly as fuck all over?

Remember this car people. The driver is one who has zero consideration for other racers and would rather take his toll and then make everyone else suffer for his stupidity. Thanks again, asshole.

I can see why you are being defensive based on the initial post... I dont have any problems with you. I refuse to judge someone based on what they type on a forum. You are probably a cool guy, but the the truth is that people had to wait based on this. I'm suprised the track didnt charge you.

I also woulds like everyone to know that I have full aceess to CRs paypal. The extra money we get is used for cookouts, and to discount future track events. This is how we can have rentals with $15 entry fees like last year.

Was there a mustang that broke and continued down the track as well?

:thumbup:

Good to hear.

So.... how do things proceed from here????

KillJoy

you could have stayed untill 9pm for free.... have you ever broke before, i couldnt help it, you guys make it sound like i purposley loosned my filter and then ran down the track smiling, i thought i blew my shit up when i got out, ever have that feeling.

You purposely kept going with oil hitting the windshield. That says it all.

well anthony if you have shit to say i will be at kroger feel free to find me and start running your mouth i will just laugh.

You hid from me earlier, I'm not trekking out to Kroger to find your ass bitching out yet again. It's cool, I'm also having you blacklisted from other private rentals as well.

yes my pos that again out trapped you by 13mph and went 6 tenths faster.... consistently. where do you get off saying i have zero considration for other people.. i could let the other dsm guy go down the track and oil all over and wait 2 more hours and have a chance at wrecking, no we stopped him.

im not sure.. the women in the tower said 2 cars broke and had things stopped for cleanup. im not paying 350-360 dollars thats nuts.... find the other guys who broke divide by three then i might pay..

They had the track down for maybe fifteen minutes each. You again, because you're dense, had it down for 1.5 hours due to your irresponsibility when you continued a WOT pass with a car knowingly spraying oil everywhere.