The green DSM with the chute today

MrMeanGreen

yes my pos that again out trapped you by 13mph and went 6 tenths faster.... consistently. where do you get off saying i have zero considration for other people.. i could let the other dsm guy go down the track and oil all over and wait 2 more hours and have a chance at wrecking, no we stopped him.

but yet you went down oiled it all an let mr ricart (whatever his name was) almost crash due to ur slick

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
yes my pos that again out trapped you by 13mph and went 6 tenths faster.... consistently. where do you get off saying i have zero considration for other people.. i could let the other dsm guy go down the track and oil all over and wait 2 more hours and have a chance at wrecking, no we stopped him.

yeah but he drove his shit home now didnt he :gtfo:

whatever, blacklisted.....ooohhhhh for the last time i have no oil on any windows it never made it there its on the front of the car and the rear.... hell i was only going like 60mph or something i wasnt staying in it for a "glorry pass"....

Yeah, because my car is still running and not leaking fluids, breaking parts even if it was down by at least 15mph and at least a half-second today. I drove mine home on pump gas, did you?

You can't play the dumbass for that long. Again, the NTR techs KNEW you were spraying oil on the windshield during the pass. You kept going. You fail.

Absolutely. People pay for an entire event. When one inconsiderate fool with an oil spewing car shuts it down for 1.5 hours (or two minutes in his world), they lose that much more of their investment for a private event.

True, but I will say this.

From my past experiences with CR track days, W-body events, and others, from 3-5 is pretty much the dead time and I'd see possibly maybe 10-15ish cars going in the last two hours. Maybe it was busier today, maybe not. Like I said I wasn't there just speaking from past experience. Normally people are packing up by 3:00 and you could hot lap like you were Ricky Bobby in Nascar.

Sucks it was shut down the last couple hours, but shit happens. No different than a Friday night there were the hill-jacks bring out the rusted POS's with flowmasters running 15.0. (yeah, I realize it's a track rental, but again, shit happens) :).

I'm out. I get to work tomorrow so I'm going to hammer as many beers as I can right now :).

whatever, blacklisted.....ooohhhhh for the last time i have no oil on any windows it never made it there its on the front of the car and the rear.... hell i was only going like 60mph or something i wasnt staying in it for a "glorry pass"....

You just keep digging this hole of a lie even deeper. Again, Trails was wrong and you're right. They imagined the oil on the windshield.

Oh, so you only did 60mph? Why, something wrong? Oh yeah, you mentioned you had a serious loss of oil pressure. So hmmm, where did the oil pressure go? Oh yeah, with the oil.

You KNEW you were losing oil, you KNEW something was seriously wrong and slowed the car down, yet YOU STILL KEPT GOING?!

I've made my point.

yes they knew i was spewing oil on my windshield becasue they have a incab camera mounted where i cant see it...

You have to pass by two techs at the other end, you stupid ass. Oil on a windshield is not hard to miss.

like i said in my other post i shut down when i realized i didnt have oil pressure.... which was after the run was over...... the tech guy even waved me over to the shutoff and then told me to kill it i was leaking... i love how you keep saying it was all over my windshield your a fucking tool.

like i said in my other post i shut down when i realized i didnt have oil pressure.... which was after the run was over...... the tech guy even waved me over to the shutoff and then told me to kill it i was leaking... i love how you keep saying it was all over my windshield your a fucking tool.

Yep, again I guess the NTR techs were just making shit up. Sucks to be you, or that ugly heap of a car.

So clarify for me again, you shut down at 60mph in the return lane? Or you shut down at 60mph on the strip itself? You can't have it both ways.

Either way, you know what you did. Shame on you for being selfish.

Was it ever resolved wether or not the track requires fees for clean up? It doesnt sound like its all that hard to figure out a phone call takes care of that sort of thing.

Its up to the track. It all depends on how much the cleanup costs. The rental only pays for so many sprays, EMT, and the salaries of the workers attending. It doesnt leave much room for a cleanup that big. Depending on the re-prep and cleaning cost I'm not sure if they even made a profit off of this rental. Thats bad for us when it comes time to negotiate rental fees.

you keep saying how my car is a pos... please show me how many times you have ran this year and how many times you have broke my ratio is prob better... i saw your car today, can it even do a burnout?

I've broken once in seven years, at three to eight events a year equaling 100+ passes per year. It was a transmission that let go last year, not leaking all over the track like you did.

Can your car even stay running? Mine can.