The green DSM with the chute today

MrMeanGreen

you keep saying how my car is a pos... please show me how many times you have ran this year and how many times you have broke my ratio is prob better... i saw your car today, can it even do a burnout?

if your talking about my car then ha my cars made over 100 passes last year with hmm nothing broke cept a tranny stuck in a gear which had 60k milers of racing on it...

oh an my car made 25+ passes with 5 different people driving it an not a single issue

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone that was present and attempting to make passes during this time please shoot me a PM. We'll get it taken care of.

Ant dont worry about it.....

http://www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/i%20got%20this.jpg

i have a 40k dollar car and i would make a glory pass spewing oil down? no I dont think so.

I'm so happy you have spent money like that, is that supposed to prove something?

you keep saying how my car is a pos... please show me how many times you have ran this year and how many times you have broke my ratio is prob better... i saw your car today, can it even do a burnout?

The only time it did a horrible burnout, I was driving.

Why don't you just man up and try to make things right instead of acting like a huge deuchebag?

hiding, why do you keep saying that because i was in the tower resolving the issue? i had my trailer open and parked next to you all day right fucking next to you and you didnt know what truck was mine or who i was, i find that hard to believe...

because someone says you are looking for me i should run to you with cash in hand like im sorry heres 360 dollars cash.. no i wanted to talk to trails and see what it was gonna cost... they said nothing.. so i left. maybe you should talk to them again and ask them why they said i could leave.

hiding, why do you keep saying that because i was in the tower resolving the issue? i had my trailer open and parked next to you all day right fucking next to you and you didnt know what truck was mine or who i was, i find that hard to believe...

You stated six different people notified you I was looking for you, and you made no effort to find me nor contact me. You knew why I was looking for you.

I didn't know you or your car from dick, I didn't give a lesser shit until after you fucked our event up.

for the last time i wasnt about to go running to you with money when i didnt even know what it costed.... you couldve said 300 bucks and it was 100... then i would be like wtf and trails would say sorry. i went to the right people you dont run that event... you just made it happen trails is in charge not you.

because someone says you are looking for me i should run to you with cash in hand like im sorry heres 360 dollars cash.. no i wanted to talk to trails and see what it was gonna cost... they said nothing.. so i left. maybe you should talk to them again and ask them why they said i could leave.

Does it matter? I was gonna talk to you about the situation and see if you wanted to make amends due to what Trails told me. What was the worst you would say? No?

You're the one acting like a fifth grader. You were fucking hiding from me. What was I gonna do, lay you out if you told me no? Get over yourself.

for the last time i wasnt about to go running to you with money when i didnt even know what it costed.... you couldve said 300 bucks and it was 100... then i would be like wtf and trails would say sorry. i went to the right people you dont run that event... you just made it happen trails is in charge not you.

You're right, and the management told me if was fucked up that a guy would keep running a car leaking fluids and I was in the right for asking you to cover the costs of the rental during the shutdown YOU caused by negligence.

They weren't gonna charge you, but said I had a purpose in asking for reimbursement. You need to start figuring your stories a bit better, you've already been busted twice in this thread for being wrong when you swore you were right.

Again, thanks for fucking up the end of our event. Go away.

Everyone that was present and attempting to make passes during this time please shoot me a PM. We'll get it taken care of.

Ant dont worry about it.....

Please put NTR in the subject line of your pm's

i have never seen a oil down cost 1000 dollars, the event was only like 1k

I have seen plenty but you obvosliy don't know shit about rules and what to do when you break and most people keep all gauges where they can be seen the whole time.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey hey hey. I wants my monies back. I was unable to make any pass' when this all went down. I mean not a one. I couldnt even attempt to make a pass during this downtime. You tell me, is it fair/ Okay you tell me then was I or was I not able to make any pass'? Well then a certified check or mcdonalds sundae gift certificates will be just fine. Pm me for my addy. Thanks

Guest tbutera2112
Pretty much. Bunch of sitting around and bitching after that. Still had a blast though.

did you get to run at all with the track shutting down?

i made 12 passes and coulda ran WAY more than that...around 3 it was dead... you could hot lap and then get back in line and only wait 30 seconds before running again...

and no doubt there was bitching...it got shut down once for like 5 minutes and people were bitching up a storm...cant imagine an hr +

did you get to run at all with the track shutting down?

i made 12 passes and coulda ran WAY more than that...around 3 it was dead... you could hot lap and then get back in line and only wait 30 seconds before running again...

and no doubt there was bitching...it got shut down once for like 5 minutes and people were bitching up a storm...cant imagine an hr +

I got 2 passes in during the meet time, and 2 during the street fights. It wasn't worth it to try and get a ton of passes in with the truck. I got the general idea of what to do with drag racing, and I will be heading back next Friday for more.

You guys got me hooked. :p