So What did you run at the track today?

V8 Beast

Well for a first time at the track I didn't do too horrible. My best time was a 12.96 with a 121 mph trap speed on crappy ass street tires and only 10PSI of boost. The clutch could not hold anything more than 10psi although I usually run 17-21PSI on the street. I had to do half throttle 1st gear and half throttle for most of second in order to hardly build any boost or else my tires would just light up. I could not get a 0-60 of less than a 2.2.

What's been done to that thing? I saw it run but never got a chance to come find you... thats is a lot of power!

EDIT: I just realized I am threadjacking- sorry- please PM me.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best pass was 12.99 with the new setup..There's either something wrong with my tune or the car is only going to be a roll car with that turbo which I do not want and I have to raise my 2step with that turbo to like 5-6 because 4500 isnt cutting it.. For all the people that wanted to race me cough (doc,throne) Let me work the bugs out and we will have are day lol

How much boost are you running? Anything done to the motor?

EDIT: I just realized I am threadjacking- sorry- please PM me.

Yes because its always awesome in a shop's rep threatens someone because you make fun of there "500SHP" 12.9 car.

I'm not going to shit up this thread.But if you would go read the THREAD you would SEE there "Call out". If a shops going to shit talk they better back it up.

ur the king of talking shit and not backing it up....remember you said youd beat me and went 13s to my mid 11s...You already crapped this thread u fuckin joke

PB: 11.103@130.22

Got warned about no cage so I ran 1/8 the rest of the day. I was going to run it out the back door on a "good" pass but I burned the clutch first. My third pass was 0.3 quicker in the 1/8 than my first. On that pass, I missed 4th gear or I think I would be much happier with my new PB.

What an awesome event!

Dave

Guest tbutera2112
thanks to my friend shon i now have a set of 4.10s to reclame some 60ft and try again for my 8 sec pass on 9lbs. im hoping i can get my 60 ft back to a 1.27 or a little better to a 1.25

25lbs and go 7s??

My best pass was 12.99 with the new setup..There's either something wrong with my tune or the car is only going to be a roll car with that turbo which I do not want and I have to raise my 2step with that turbo to like 5-6 because 4500 isnt cutting it.. For all the people that wanted to race me cough (doc,throne) Let me work the bugs out and we will have are day lol

I got some MT 24 1/2 x 8" x14" slicks with rims only 7 passes on them with you name on it if you like to buy them! shoot me a pm!