So What did you run at the track today?

V8 Beast

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well only made 4 passes in the car :( 40k miles with over 200 passes at the track= clutch slipping bad. So took the car home an got the bike. Problem is I lent my jacket an lowering stap out to a friend . So I had to borrow a jacket from gerg wheel(that's again) to make a few passes on the bike. The bike has a new pb time of 11.69 powered by sam. My best is 11.7 ahhh. WOW some how i put i ran a 17 lol ops

Only made total of like 15 passes. I'm very upset about this. :(

Edited by Paul

12.87@111.5 in the hot lapped Camaro!

Car is impossible to launch. Ran the Camaro the same way I ran my Z06 two years ago, hoping to get use to launching the car, but that wasn't the case. I ran like 8 13.0's, 6 13.1's, 4 13.2's and a couple junk passes.

It was like either I bogged or had excessive wheelspin, then when I thought I had it just right, I was getting a ton of wheel hop. The 12.8 is still top 5 for bolt on's, so I'm not complaining too bad.

OLD PB 12.9@106

New PB 12.3@113

.... That 12.3 i would like to thank Slomotion motorsports representative Evolved. After I laughed at his 12.9 pass he felt threats of boldly harm were a good idea... after laughing that off he spit on the dirty truck bed lined car. shits like pixie dust my next pass went from 12.5 to 12.3 thansk again.

Maybe next time slomo wants to "bring out something" for my wrx they should send it with a proper pilot not a child.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71208

OLD PB 12.9@106

New PB 12.3@113

.... That 12.3 i would like to thank Slomotion motorsports representative Evolved. After laughing at his 12.9 pass he felt threats of bodly harm were a good idea... after laughing that off he spit on the dirty truck bed lined car. shits like pixie dust my next pass went from 12.5 to 12.3 thansk again.

Maybe next time slomo wants to "bring out something" for my wrx they should send it with a proper pilot not a child.

shut the fuck up you stupid dildo. they dont give a fuck about your turd.

12.4@118

60' of 1.994

I need a clutch so I can launch this baby into the 11s

car was moving... but dam you were bogggin off t he launch on the pass i saw. car looks amazing man sucks we couldnt get lined up. i too was having clutch issues :(

car was moving... but dam you were bogggin off t he launch on the pass i saw. car looks amazing man sucks we couldnt get lined up. i too was having clutch issues :(

Haha I know man! I think you saw my 13.2@116, embarrassing. Maybe next time we will both have strong clutches.

Not a PB but set a new best time for Trails with a 11.757 @ 116.10 with a 1.683 All 8 of my runs were in the 11s today and I consistently got 1.68x 60s so it was a pretty good day for me.....October 31 at D42 I'll get that new PB.

11.611 @ 121.16 - 1.848 60'

11.465 @ 121.37 - 1.786 60'

11.460 @ 118.41 - 1.649 60'

PB for me and first time I've ever gotten faster as the day went on.

your car was really moving. im assuming the pick up was from the skinnies(vs those big huge stock srt8 rims) an looked like you went with a different combo on the rear.