So What did you run at the track today?

V8 Beast

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS.

Yes because its always awesome in a shop's rep threatens someone because you make fun of there "500SHP" 12.9 car.

I'm not going to shit up this thread.But if you would go read the THREAD you would SEE there "Call out". If a shops going to shit talk they better back it up.

This is a happy thread. In a happy thread you always end a post with something positive even if your car ran bad, Those that are not being happy in my happy thread are making me unhappy.

:D

On a second note, you never spit on another mans car. Even if it is thorne the :asshole:

That is a good way to make a trip in the EMS machine

Scanned the slip. Norm with the white '08 WRX was in the left lane.

http://www.cr-h.net/pics/1072slip.jpg

:ta:

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Trails9-11-09015.jpg

This is all backwards.. I'm suppose to be the quick torquey one and you are suppose to be the second half power runner.

Scanned the slip. Norm with the white '08 WRX was in the left lane.

Awesome, I got to be a part of history, lol. I had my best run against Doc, I think it was the motivation of him flipping me the bird right before we staged; or maybe it was the fact that running the Mercedes elevated my class.

Anyways, my best time was a 13.681 @ 100.17 the 60ft was 1.901 so I think there is room for improvement.

Well for a first time at the track I didn't do too horrible. My best time was a 12.96 with a 121 mph trap speed on crappy ass street tires and only 10PSI of boost. The clutch could not hold anything more than 10psi although I usually run 17-21PSI on the street. I had to do half throttle 1st gear and half throttle for most of second in order to hardly build any boost or else my tires would just light up. I could not get a 0-60 of less than a 2.2.

Well for a first time at the track I didn't do too horrible. My best time was a 12.96 with a 121 mph trap speed on crappy ass street tires and only 10PSI of boost. The clutch could not hold anything more than 10psi although I usually run 17-21PSI on the street. I had to do half throttle 1st gear and half throttle for most of second in order to hardly build any boost or else my tires would just light up. I could not get a 0-60 of less than a 2.2.

So you had the black 2-door car that caught my attention when it went 120. That thing was picking it up on the back 1/2.

made 8 passes just takin my time tried a little jet change 10 jets to see if it would get too rich and it did et and mph fell. went back to same jet right back where i was. All runs on 9lbs

best 1/8th mile1.335 60 ft 5.857 1/8th at 118.8. only and last pass full quarter

1.333 60ft 5.877 60 ft and 9.19 at 147. think it leaned out in third and wasent pulling any rpm at all. i was running all day in the 1/8th in first and second gear only. needs more gear with the tighter converter. i have a friend letting me try a 4.10 gear hopefully that will propell my 60fts back to 1.2 range and high 8s on 9 lbs of boost. there is video of it on you tube im told.

under matthew crosby and 82 s10 i think havent seen them yet

congrats to everyone. id have to say that the track prep was ok. must have been doin something cause last time i droped from 1.33s to a 1.44 60 ft. and couldent better that.

I was up there with my nephew, he had the yellow '03 Cobra...I was supposed to race but the Lightning is without an engine...We finally had our best pass on the last one...It went 11.62 at 127, terrible short time 1.83, but the car is strong on the big end.

11.611 @ 121.16 - 1.848 60'

11.465 @ 121.37 - 1.786 60'

11.460 @ 118.41 - 1.649 60'

PB for me and first time I've ever gotten faster as the day went on.

Hay Sam,

What have you done lately to the SRT ??

Last I saw you were in the low 12's.

Did you bolt on the N20 ?

Chuck

:cool:

My best pass was 12.99 with the new setup..There's either something wrong with my tune or the car is only going to be a roll car with that turbo which I do not want and I have to raise my 2step with that turbo to like 5-6 because 4500 isnt cutting it.. For all the people that wanted to race me cough (doc,throne) Let me work the bugs out and we will have are day lol

Its ok he has rhino-liner.. it virtually spit proof :lol:

OMG I just choked.

I'm a :bangbang::asshole::bangbang: Meaning a super awesome asshole.

Allot of people got new personal bests. I really wanted to bring out the stang :(

My best pass was 12.99 with the new setup..There's either something wrong with my tune or the car is only going to be a roll car with that turbo which I do not want and I have to raise my 2step with that turbo to like 5-6 because 4500 isnt cutting it.. For all the people that wanted to race me cough (doc,throne) Let me work the bugs out and we will have are day lol

No problem. I know your cars fast from a roll. I don't know much about FWD but my 2 step is set at 5500.