HB 191 Strret Racing Law, being debated today

GonneVille

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im for parts of this, completely against others. Some of the stuff in there is fair, other stuff is bullshit. Its just going to get abused by cops having a bad day, and taking it out on random people.

Best summation of situation. It sucks for those of us who follow the law because now we get lumped in with the 1% that don't.

For what it's worth, the more complex a law, the more it can be argued.

And Brian you still should be ashamed of yourself for hanging anything on that girl. If it was your mother/sister/whatever you'd be all fucking over this.

Guest tbutera2112

is she fully functional like the accident never happened? or is she messed up still?

also...brandon was found not guilty, and george was drunk...why is this not a push against drunk driving instead of street racing?

is she fully functional like the accident never happened? or is she messed up still?

also...brandon was found not guilty, and george was drunk...why is this not a push against drunk driving instead of street racing?

MADD has that market cornered and the right people are making noise about this.

The news said she suffered brain damage and has mental issues. She was walking and talked okay to the camera which is good to see. They showed images of the wreck as well.

I was getting ready to jump on this angle. The reason appears to be simple. How many of these worthless politicians go out and drink it up and then drive? I'm guessing more than one. How many of these same politicians street race? Probably none. Also, the whole street racing thing seems to gather more attention these days. Must be a more catchy story title.

Here's one random thought.....How many people die from Street Racing accidents every year? How many die from drunk drivers/driving?

Too much money to be made in tax dollars on the sale of booze to push too hard. Makes me sick.

Monica's dad vowed that this would happen and now it is. I guess his hard on is here to stay. That being said, I'd probably be in the same frame of mind if my daughter was hit by a "Street Racer". I guess the whole legally intoxicated part of the story is a side note.

Either way, this passing is bad news. I had a cop pull me over a long time ago for taking off too hard from a light. I wasn't speeding, but he "Heard tires spinning" and that must have pissed him off. Worst part was that it was someone going the other way from the light and was trying to give me the "My car is bad ass" look. If that were to happen after this, he probably would have taken my car. Can't say that I like where this is going.

This should be posted on all the news websites.

I was getting ready to jump on this angle. The reason appears to be simple. How many of these worthless politicians go out and drink it up and then drive? I'm guessing more than one. How many of these same politicians street race? Probably none. Also, the whole street racing thing seems to gather more attention these days. Must be a more catchy story title.

Here's one random thought.....How many people die from Street Racing accidents every year? How many die from drunk drivers/driving?

Too much money to be made in tax dollars on the sale of booze to push too hard. Makes me sick.

Monica's dad vowed that this would happen and now it is. I guess his hard on is here to stay. That being said, I'd probably be in the same frame of mind if my daughter was hit by a "Street Racer". I guess the whole legally intoxicated part of the story is a side note.

Either way, this passing is bad news. I had a cop pull me over a long time ago for taking off too hard from a light. I wasn't speeding, but he "Heard tires spinning" and that must have pissed him off. Worst part was that it was someone going the other way from the light and was trying to give me the "My car is bad ass" look. If that were to happen after this, he probably would have taken my car. Can't say that I like where this is going.