Christmas what are you getting your kids?

wnaplay1647545503

Brian are you serious? I only ask because I do have some friends that dont get their kids anything due to spoiling them all year. I must say it has been alot harder disciplining the kids the longer I am off work. This last year has been very trying. They really dont deserve anything.

Not sure if my niece is old enough to operate it, but she loves that Dora the Explorer I guess. Powerwheels makes a pretty bad ass lil jeep I think I'll get her, but powerwheels does have a Mustang.....

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-2883483dt.jpg

Got a new nephew aswell, but can't get him a Red Ryder BB gun yet. :)

Not sure if my niece is old enough to operate it, but she loves that Dora the Explorer I guess. Powerwheels makes a pretty bad ass lil jeep I think I'll get her, but powerwheels does have a Mustang.....

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-2883483dt.jpg

Got a new nephew aswell, but can't get him a Red Ryder BB gun yet. :)

Ha...kinda makes me wish my only nephew was older than 10 months come christmas...

Brian are you serious? I only ask because I do have some friends that dont get their kids anything due to spoiling them all year. I must say it has been alot harder disciplining the kids the longer I am off work. This last year has been very trying. They really dont deserve anything.

No, they are not bad enough to have Christmas cancelled... but they are working on it.

Smalls is 4 this year. Santa is bringing a Baby Doll Swing and a Fish Tank (that's ALL she told himne she wanted!).

From the Misses and I, Legos and an Electronic Drum Pad. I am sure we will be getting some other things, but, that is it for now!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

We're going to Disney World for the holidays, first time so it should be plenty of fun.

But she's 5 and so she wants like barbie stuff/baby doll stuff, this leapster book thing, arts and craft stuff, etc. She'll be decked out for sure.

We're going to Disney World for the holidays, first time so it should be plenty of fun.

But she's 5 and so she wants like barbie stuff/baby doll stuff, this leapster book thing, arts and craft stuff, etc. She'll be decked out for sure.

Absolutely best vacation of my life was christmas at disney.