who are you taking down???

phil

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill be sure to pour a quart of my 100 dollar tranny fluid on the curb for yea brah. :D

I had to think about this for a moment. I know for a fact this cannot happen. Wanna know why? Cause it's all over my driveway. And guess what. It f's up the pavement just like the cheap shit.

How about I put a nitrous kit on your car just so I can beat you on motor? ;)

Lol at Doc

I would need a pretty big shot to beat you just on motor :(

Whatsb there to hustle? Wagner preety much only bracket races his car... his car is an autop an is setup to bracket.. if anything he's hustlin me..... its not like I've made over a thousand passes at the track in my car... :bangbang: get sum

Well my shit is slow so I really don't have many choices on my racing. Bracket or Index racing.

I had to think about this for a moment. I know for a fact this cannot happen. Wanna know why? Cause it's all over my driveway. And guess what. It f's up the pavement just like the cheap shit.

Whine whine whine. ;)

Evolved8 evo

Paul

Jeffro

Alittlelessordinary

Neonkiller

fubar

Let's lock this in lol

Add me. I guess im not getting my new gun now. My tranny is going to Shep for some upgrades i guess. :p

Obviously scared now.

3K GST>$??,???.??GSX

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...

And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"...

Written down the side of mine...

Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off! "

"Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns...

Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off! "

Phil is now confused, phil doesn't like being confused. Phil may need clarity, phil jus needs to understand the mind of a dsm owner. Phil no likey.

Phil is now confused, phil doesn't like being confused. Phil may need clarity, phil jus needs to understand the mind of a dsm owner. Phil no likey.

It's okay The Phil, The Patter$on will explain. As for the mind of this particular DSM owner, he's ghey, really ghey. They amount of ghey that Richard Simmons would back away from. He is also quoting the movie Snatch. Probably #1 or #2 of my favorites.

And now for some more words of wisdom from your way too giving Uncle The Patter$on: You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

I don't, which is why you're gonna get eaten alive.

there is nothing to understand they use a combination of random words to fill gaps in there train of thought now some times that works but when thinking about zip ties, duck tape,oil leaks and crank walk they get very confused them self's which in turn confuses us non DSM owners.

there is nothing to understand they use a combination of random words to fill gaps in there train of thought now some times that works but when thinking about zip ties, duck tape,oil leaks and crank walk they get very confused them self's which in turn confuses us non DSM owners.

:wtf:

I certainly am no Grammar Nazi, but this shit hurt my balls.

Decoded version..:thumbup:

There is nothing to understand. They use a combination of random words to fill gaps in there train of thought. Now some times that works, but when thinking about zip ties, duck tape, oil leaks and crank walk they get very confused them selves. Which in turn confuses us non DSM owners. Personally I find the statement in life "Ignorance is bliss" to hold true. I'm a happy mofo. I don't know how I'll do it but I will keep telling them I'm faster. It won't happen, but hey this is fun none-the-less.

Edited by Patterson
Ninja style shiz

:wtf:

I certainly am no Grammar Nazi, but this shit hurt my balls.

Decoded version..:thumbup:

There is nothing to understand. They use a combination of random words to fill gaps in there train of thought. Now some times that works, but when thinking about zip ties, duck tape, oil leaks and crank walk they get very confused themselves. Which in turn confuses us non DSM owners. Personally I find the statement in life "Ignorance is bliss" to hold true. I'm a happy mofo. I don't know how I'll do it but I will keep telling them I'm faster. It won't happen, but hey this is fun none-the-less.

Allow me to help a bit.

There is nothing to understand.They use a combination of random words to fill gaps in their train of thought. Now sometimes that works, but when thinking about zip ties, duct tape, oil leaks and crank walk they get very confused themselves, which confuses us non-DSM owners. Personally I find the statement in life, "Ignorance is bliss," to hold true. I'm a happy mofo. I don't know how I'll do it, but I will keep telling them I'm faster. It won't happen, but hey this is fun none-the-less.

Half a job is no job. :thumbup:

Allow me to help a bit.

There is nothing to understand.They use a combination of random words to fill gaps in their train of thought. Now sometimes that works, but when thinking about zip ties, duct tape, oil leaks and crank walk they get very confused themselves, which confuses us non-DSM owners. Personally I find the statement in life, "Ignorance is bliss," to hold true. I'm a happy mofo. I don't know how I'll do it, but I will keep telling them I'm faster. It won't happen, but hey this is fun none-the-less.

Half a job is no job. :thumbup:

Touche good sir. However I did give the disclaimer.;)