New Menard's is massive

TimTaylor751647545500

I promise you it's more ghetto than anything in Lancaster. The apartments back behind the old northland mall (south of Morse) get raided all the time lol. The old apartment complex we used to own on Tamarck, the new owners put a giant chain link fence up down Tamarack to keep the hoodlums out. It's ghetto

i meant its not getto if you live in lancaster.....because you just go the lancaster one.

i meant its not getto if you live in lancaster.....because you just go the lancaster one.

Ah...

It still felt good to vent about an area that I have watched die over the course of my life

Ah...

It still felt good to vent about an area that I have watched die over the course of my life

yeah :(.

Friend of mine lives by the Sunoco at Schrock and Sharon Woods. It's common to see it surrounded by police. I think someone tried to rob it with a grenade once.

They keep it real on schrock.

http://www.popsci.com/files/imagecache/article_image_large/articles/800px-M-32_Grenade_Launcher.jpg

seriously though, all those apartments strung down schrock road are shit. on the upside, you can get a townhouse for less than 500 a month over there.

They keep it real on schrock.

seriously though, all those apartments strung down schrock road are shit. on the upside, you can get a townhouse for less than 500 a month over there.

Yep. I had a ex that stayed over in a townhouse over there. It was a very nice townhouse for cheap. She found out why rather quickly why it was so cheap, lol.

Everything east of I71 is Ghetto. Outerbelt is barely just holding back tha crimz with a thin veneer of asphalt. Enjoy that east side livin Fools!

Muhhahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahhaahahahahahaaaa *cough spurt spittle* ha

I didn't know New Albany is Ghetto. I guess all the high end cars I see on nice days are drug dealers.

:rolleyes: You're allowed to read past the first sentence. No Really.

I promise you it's more ghetto than anything in Lancaster. The apartments back behind the old northland mall (south of Morse) get raided all the time lol. The old apartment complex we used to own on Tamarck, the new owners put a giant chain link fence up down Tamarack to keep the hoodlums out. It's ghetto

^^ true shit. that area's been ghetto since I moved here in the late 80's early 90's. I'll never forget being suckered into looking at an apartment right there by the mall back then. Pictures....sometimes tell strong lies. Let's just say I never even went in to see the place.

Its very obvious you guys do not have a "clue" what ghetto is!

Well, that area isn't as bad as 43205, most of 43203, 43222, etc. but it has become quite the shit hole over the past several years. There isn't anywhere in Franklin County that can compare to the bad parts of DC, Chicago, NYC, etc...but that doesn't mean those areas are nice/safe either.

menards finally made it to c-bus!?!? can't wait.

We have those over here (Indy) since I moved 5 yrs ago. They are far superior to Lowe's and Home Depot. Love this place and the prices are reasonable.

I was really impressed with Menard's. I wished we didn't buy any of our lighting we have in the last few months cause they have 3 to 4 times the amount of product to show. I can say the area is getto as hell since we even closed up one of our stores just a block away on the same side of the road.

I was really impressed with Menard's. I wished we didn't buy any of our lighting we have in the last few months cause they have 3 to 4 times the amount of product to show. I can say the area is getto as hell since we even closed up one of our stores just a block away on the same side of the road.

Be careful, someone will negative rep you for calling the ghetto "ghetto"