Tell me which banner you notice first.

im faster

and then the next 3 you would click on and why. I need to make a banner and want it to be the most eye catching.. and if you have any ideas on how i should make it.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/mybuicksfaster/Temp/banners1-2.jpg

Edited by im faster

HISS. Possibly because it's first. But I really think because it's simple, clean, and instantly readable so my brain picks up on it immediately.

again +1 it was the first one I saw.

HISS. Possibly because it's first. But I really think because it's simple, clean, and instantly readable so my brain picks up on it immediately.

Same here...top left is where you start reading from. Then LZRDGRL and GECKO TIME due to the colors. Then EXTREME GECKOS because Papyrus is possibly the most annoying font ever...I should clarify, I SAW it...but I wouldn't click on it!

Okay so ive worked on font and color...

now i need to think of something else.. maybe outline text or the box?

and maybe a smaller icon for the right? or should i center the font

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/mybuicksfaster/Temp/banners1-1.jpg

Haus of powder, that damn banner attracts my eyes everytime its on the screen. I seen it before any of the ones you listed.

LOL, I use that in several places. By far it has to be the most annoying banner I've made. Effectively making a great tool. It's also why I took it out of my Sigs. It drives me crazy. The colors worked perfectly.