Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

More importantly why is he allowed to just go to the sideline after failing and no one is in his face at least giving advice.

Where's a clipboard? Headphones for this kid? Doesnt seem to me that Braxton is ready to be a QB.

Just go out there Braxton and make one two many cuts and get tackled.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller is not nearly as good as he was hyped up to be. WTF was he doing on the run near the sideilne where he stopped and let MSU just hit him. If I was the coaches I'd be in his ear saying, listen kid you're no Terrelle Pryor, nor are you built like him, get your ass out of bounds lmfao.

IDK if this is the worst OSU defense in the last 20 years...maybe one of the worst offenses, but the D is still solid. Plus do you remember some of Coopers early days, 91-93? They weren't very good then

This team will have a losing record

I have been saying since the first time Braxton played that he looks like a cry baby on the sidelines!! The kid never has a headset on, never near the other qb's, rarely with a coach, just seems to be doing his own thing after a series.

Idk if they'll have a losing record or not, but they very well could finish 6-6, but they finished that in early 90s, late 2000s right before Tressell arrived. I could see OSU losing the next 3 games after today, all of which are ranked opponents in Nebraska, Illinois and Wisconsin.

Maybe the 2nd half will be a little better, thank god the defense is keeping OSU in this game

Still have Purdue and Indiana on the schedule as W's. Gotta be able to find one more in there somewhere for 6-6. Getting Devier back next week and Philly back at some point will help some. Really just wish the season was over, the sanctions were officially announced and a real head coach was in place.

At the end of the first half OSU got just inside MSU territory, not to the 33. They made it to the 45 after using 2 TO's then Braxton took an 8 yard sack and they decided to give up. Think there was around 15 seconds and 1 TO left. Would have been 3rd and 14 from the OSU 47. It's an iffy situation, don't think there's a right or wrong choice on what to do there.

What sanctions were announced?

No I think he was saying he wished that the sanction were announced already just so a head coach would knwo what he's walking into. Like I said the sad thing is, this is pretty much the same exact team that you'll be seeing next year minus 3 starting offensive linemen. I dont see Braxton getting much better, and if he is better it wont be good enough to win the league title. He really is piss poor and I have been saying this since he was being hyped up in highschool. I wish I could talk shit face to face to all the people that said he was better then Pryor at this stage in their careers, they aren't even fucking close!

Devier and Philly won't change the inept offense, you need a qb that can get them the ball and a line that can stop the qb from being de-headed. If you think Michigan St's defense had a field day today, just wait til Nebraska and Wisky get a crack at em.

Today we saw a few kids that either didnt get offered by OSU or got offered and went elsewhere come back to bite us in the ass. MSU has BJ Cunningham from Westerville, the LB for them was from Ohio and then Vernon Gholston's cousin snubbed OSU and all 3 had big days.

The one positive I saw today was the defense played their asses off and kept the game close. Too bad they can't play offense!! The young DB's are starting to look good, Roby had a big day. I don't see this team progressing a whole lot as the season goes, this is nothing like when Troy Smith was young so plese don't give me that load of shit anymore. After what I saw today I think I would rather have Steve Bellesari as the starting QB right now, atleast he was entertaining while losing lol.

#14 Texas A&M vs #18 Arkansas

#13 Clemson vs #11 Va Tech

#3 Alabama vs #12 Florida

#8 Nebraska vs #7 Wisconsin

Upset pick:

Auburn over #10 South Carolina

Well I got the Auburn pick right, Arkansas should've won, Florida is playing Bama right now and its close and Clemson is walking away from Va Tech