what do you pack for lunch....?

SRTurbo04

I use to bake 8-12 chicken breasts and make rice a roni every Sunday evening. Then make up meals and package them up in plastic ware. Take it to work, nuke it for 2 minutes, it maybe cost me $15 for the week.

This is another good one. I make chicken and rice a roni for dinner all the time.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even when I use to meet people for lunch to do business, I usually packed a lunch on days I wasn't meeting with people. I would eat at my desk, because time was money. And I would eat while I worked. I knocked down a few months with 5 digit paychecks working like that.

Breakfast 1 apple, 1 banana, some cheese or 2 hard boiled eggs. Lunch $5 Subway footlongs rotate through out the week. Sometimes chipotle burrito bowl. Work out ever other day right after work. Dinner whatever the fuck I want.

I have a mini fridge, microwave, and toaster oven in my office. I usually stop in at Giant Eagle on Monday morning and pick up deli counter turkey or chicken for the week, cheap loaf of bread, chips sometimes, and a 12 pack of Diet coke. I have been trying to shake it up recently though, starting to get tired of sandwiches. For a week I made grilled cheese in the toaster oven, and it was awesome, but I don't want to eat that unhealthy every week.

Yeah, with a $30 budget, u could buy the "healthy" frozen meals at whole foods. Amy's frozen dinners are awesome! I get their enchilada bowl and add extra pepperjack cheese on top...yum!

They amys frozen dinners are cool if you don't actually like meat. Srsly who eats that hipster crap.

I eat out almost every day like my fellow bauces....

Kroger marketplace meals ftw. Although we do get free lunches every so often at the dealership. Usually one of us gets a call from Chipotle every other week saying we won free lunch for the office lol.

I take junk food into work and keep it in my toolbox, I really like to leave the shop at lunch time so I pick up a sandwhich or some nuggets and sit in the park. I always take drinks and whatnot, so I spend $20-25 a week on hot food, and honestly I have no idea what my wife spends giving me other stuff. I just know its cheaper then a vending machine.

They seem to be expensive comparatively speaking.

Vegetarian food sucks 90% of the time.

I actually like the way their stuff taste a lot and will buy them sometimes but they are expensive. I don't miss meat every once in a while in a really well prepared dish.