Official 2012 Football thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he'll be Pete Carroll v2.0. Pretty sickening. Tressel was trashed in the media then took a lowly job with the Colts for a year. Carroll and Kelly just breeze on out of town largely untouched as the programs they leave behind take all the hits.

Yep, he'll be Pete Carroll v2.0. Pretty sickening. Tressel was trashed in the media then took a lowly job with the Colts for a year. Carroll and Kelly just breeze on out of town largely untouched as the programs they leave behind take all the hits.

Some people are saying that Oregon should/will get a multi year bowl ban and major schollie reductions ala USC. USC is in line to regain dominance in the Pac 12 once again, they are my early favorite to be 1 team in the NCG this upcoming season. Its crazy how insane CFB has been the last 15 months or so, I dont remember a year like this with so many scandals, coaching changes ect..

They are not OSU so I doubt it. :lol:

True. It's hilarious how the stuff they did (and Lyles was involved with more schools than just Oregon) just flies completely under the radar. I mean, they essentially got caught paying a street agent for recruiting influence and it's all in the books. Then they did a piss poor cover up of it. And hardly anyone knows about it and who knows if anything is even going to happen to them as a result. When it looked like Kelly was finalizing a deal it seemed as if they'd get hit. Now that he's staying it's probably a sign that they won't. Or maybe they have some moron AD like Gene Smith feeding them lies.

Notice how Oregon really hasn't said shit since the rumors broke last year about all of this?

Contrast that with stupid Gene Smith, who ran in front of the nearest microphone/camera every time someone said something about OSU only to declare how pristine our program is, how we've got everything under control, etc. Ironically, him talking incessantly about clean of a ship OSU runs constantly reminded everyone of how dirty it is.

Notice how Oregon really hasn't said shit since the rumors broke last year about all of this?

Contrast that with stupid Gene Smith, who ran in front of the nearest microphone/camera every time someone said something about OSU only to declare how pristine our program is, how we've got everything under control, etc. Ironically, him talking incessantly about clean of a ship OSU runs constantly reminded everyone of how dirty it is.

Yep. I mentioned this a few times in the 2011 thread. Every opportunity that presented itself for Gene to open his stupid mouth, he took it. Oregon has their stuff come out... simple press release. Someone at OSU has skidmarks in their underwear... Gene has a press conference talking about how the compliance compartment is dealing with it.

And one last thing...

Michigan had an OL decommit late last week (Friday/Saturday I believe) which put OSU ahead of their "best class ever" on Scout. So OSU's "throwaway" class is now ahead of their "best class ever" on every single recruiting site. The lulz are endless.

And one last thing...

Michigan had an OL decommit late last week (Friday/Saturday I believe) which put OSU ahead of their "best class ever" on Scout. So OSU's "throwaway" class is now ahead of their "best class ever" on every single recruiting site. The lulz are endless.

cause we will be nasty