How would you SPEND it?

Avenger1647545502

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy large warehouse, fill with cars, turn it into my own version of IPS, hire my friends to hang out and play with cars all day every day. Proceed to "work" on cars, race cars, and screw off. Life would be awesome.

I'd buy a Huge house with a warehouse sized garage and a skating ring in the basement. I'd proceed to fill the garage with toys, and buy some fancy new rollerskates and invite my friends over for a skating party. No more than a week later the basement would be fully renovated and turned into a man cave, because I've never liked rollerskating.

Split up a lot of it to family and close friends with agreements on what the money would be going to. I would want to know that I would be helping them buy a new house, put kids through college, paying off debt, etc. Obviously people really close to me would get more and have more freedom.

Then I would buy a huge amount of land and build a major complex that would include state of the art security, underground bunkers, multiple buildings and or houses, a dragstrip and or road course, probably a helicopter, shooting ranges, etc.

Save the rest and retire at 23.

My family and closest friends probably wouldn't have to work again. I would start college accounts for my nieces and nephews so that they wouldn't have to worry about paying for it. I would give a lot to various charities (i.e., ASPCA, cancer research, etc...). After I took care of everyone else, then I would start buying things for myself. I would want to give a whole lot of money to the people I care about, that would be my favorite thing about having that kind of money.

My family and closest friends probably wouldn't have to work again. I would start college accounts for my nieces and nephews so that they wouldn't have to worry about paying for it. I would give a lot to various charities (i.e., ASPCA, cancer research, etc...). After I took care of everyone else, then I would start buying things for myself. I would want to give a whole lot of money to the people I care about, that would be my favorite thing about having that kind of money.

Hal actually has a heart, im flabbergasted.

I can say i'd take a little bit of time off work, but i know when i was unemployed for 4 months, i was bored as fuck. i'd probably just get some BS low responsibility job to work when i felt like it.

But i'd buy a few houses in different parts of the country, houses for my family, first car purchase would probably be a new m3 and i'm sure many others down the line.

i think it was daniel tosh who made a joke about "ever sit there and daydream what you would do if you ever hit the lottery? but the though of playing the lottery never crosses your mind?" thats me. it'd be sweet, but i'd never win.

Start a trust immediately and put the lottery ticket in the trust that only I can make decisions for so no one knows I won. Pay off a whole lot of peoples debt. Set up trust funds and college funds for my kids with specific goals to get the money. Buy a couple houses through out the US. Invest in a bunch of different businesses like expanding Piada throughout the US, Brining a Jack in the Box and In-n-Out Burger to Columbus. Permanently relocate to Kauai.

OK, so 360 up front. Minus taxes, that's 180mil conservatively.

150M goes someplace relatively safe to continue generating money into the future.

Then I'll put some into buying a few houses on Cape Cod to fix up and rent out.

I'll pay off my mother's condo, and either buy my sister a small house or get her housekeeping so she can move back into our father's house. Mom also gets a new convertible with a maintenance-included warranty. Oh and a trust fund for my nephew's education.

For myself, a reasonably-sized house, maybe 3 bedrooms, on a good chunk of property that I can host RallyX events on and toss up a barn as a garage/shop.

I'll "finish" modding the STI, and get the WRX open-class stage-prepped. The ambulance will get an overhaul from stem to stern (I want to replace the rusting cab with a classic Econoline nose.) I'd probably do something silly with the BRZ also.

I don't think I'd buy any exotics. They're fun to play with, but they're so fragile, and I think I might get bored with them after a while. I might get an Aston Martin DBS Carbon Black, just because it's the sexiest car ever made.

Traveling, I might do a world tour of famous tracks and driving roads and hit up every Formula 1 race with a VIP package. (Monaco! *drool*)

Then I think I'll try some small business ideas that I've had. They have a large chance of failing, but they'd be fun to do and have a high profit margin if successful.

I should still have a chunk of change left, so I'll donate a few mil to cancer research since that's what took my father.

I would do my damnedest not to let anyone know it happened.

Probably clean up my place and sell it, eff the loss. Get a nice place with a little bit of land, pay off the little debt I have, get myself a nice new ride, and then start doing cool things for my friends anonymously.

I would pay my dads house off and just put the deed in his mailbox. Set up trust funds for my best friends kids, and just put them in their name so the first contact they get is from the bank. I would travel more. Experience more of the world.

1. Buy all BRZ's / FRS's

2. Bonfire.

3. Profit,

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/274/372/ea1.jpg

After paying everything off for me and family.

Buy reasonably sized houses in sweet places all over the world.

UGR Lambo, 911 GT2, Ferrari F40....etc.

Then invest and live like a boss

Pay off my debit plus everyone in my family. Also friends debt. College funds for my niece and nephews. Cabin in the woods with 20+ acres of land. Build a shooting range with a powered underground bunker. Finally get my pilot license and buy a few airplanes. Challenge everyone to roll race in my P-51 mustang.