Any of you married guys wear a tungsten ring?

Browning

We had someone tell us they had one shatter when the swung a bathroom stall door open and caught their finger between it and the wall.

Ive done much worse than mine and have no cracks. I think you have to get a high quality one, not a $40 on the internet. Mine was close to $200 but I have free replacement for damage and/or sizing

I have a tungsten carbide ring for 2 years. No scratches and I never take it off. I have done yard work, concrete work, drywall, moved rocks, woodworking, car work, tiling, plumbing and a host of other rough things.

I was sized at a jewelry store and bought it on ebay for $50 shipped. Still looks brand new.

If you get anything other then the plain finish (black, satin or matte) those coating will wear off.

Ive done much worse than mine and have no cracks. I think you have to get a high quality one, not a $40 on the internet. Mine was close to $200 but I have free replacement for damage and/or sizing

Good possibility I suppose.

The only other thing I didn't like was not being able to do any custom work.

I've had a Tungsten ring for about two years now and I like it. I don't have any scratches or wear issues with it and it fits perfectly to my finger without being too tight. The reason I got it was because I wanted something heavier than your typical gold plus be tough enough as I'm hard on everything I own. Plus it's got the cool carbon fiber weave in it. :D

Do none of you guys worry about if you were to to do something to your finger and had to go to the hospital?

If Nathan didn't work on cars, I would have got him one, but that makes me nervous that it can't be cut off.

We are barred from them at work for this reason. But then again, we aren't allowed to wear ANY jewelery at all.

I have a black Tungsten Carbine one. I like the looks of it, but I hate wearing it. It's too bulky. I've had mine for a little over 7 months and I'm still not used to it. I need it sized down 1 size as well. I may just look at trading it in for a different ring though; one that's not so thick.