College Football Thread v8.0

bicranium

Michigan fans are butt hurt. Apparently now that Weber has chosen "Ohio" he is over rated, would have never saw the field for Michigan as they are loaded at that position. He also plays with elite talejnt, this doesn't have to work hard for the things he does on the field hahahahaha.

I read Beckner Jr is visiting Jan 27th as well. I think Cager goes to Bama with Harris

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Herman interviewed with Tulsa...

There is a legitimate chance that Herman, Warriner, AND Fickell could be gone after this season. :barf:

This has really been a year of incredible improvement for the coaching staff. Losing them doesn't seem so "ok" anymore.

Surprised noone's commented on this yet:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24878445/report-police-called-to-jt-barretts-apartment-after-disturbance

I'd be willing to bet money that the bitch was mad and tried to drag him down with her. Kinda hard to get into a physical altercation when you can't even walk without crutches. And supposedly choking her? Okay, let's see the marks on your neck.

Surprised noone's commented on this yet:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24878445/report-police-called-to-jt-barretts-apartment-after-disturbance

I'd be willing to bet money that the bitch was mad and tried to drag him down with her. Kinda hard to get into a physical altercation when you can't even walk without crutches. And supposedly choking her? Okay, let's see the marks on your neck.

They already claimed that there weren't any marks on her neck. He asked the bitch to leave and she wouldn't. Fuck her crazy ass!!!

With the money Luke makes, he is likely not going to go anywhere...which is fine by me, i like him on the defensive side of the ball.

Herman will be a loss, but really coaching is second to recruiting, and as long as the recruiting stays up, then we will be just fine.

Barry Alvarez announced hell be coaching Wisconsin in their bowl game. I get the feeling that he is an AD that can't come to grips with no longer being a coach. I feel until he's out, they will continue to go through coaches rapidly. They say admissions to school played a role in their coach leaving, but others say its an AD issue.

Barry Alvarez announced hell be coaching Wisconsin in their bowl game. I get the feeling that he is an AD that can't come to grips with no longer being a coach. I feel until he's out, they will continue to go through coaches rapidly. They say admissions to school played a role in their coach leaving, but others say its an AD issue.

Bingo!

He brought in Anderson to be more "spread" on offense, ran the same offense from Alvarez's years. Belima is a run guy and fit right in. I forget the reasoning they gave for him leaving.

I think it's a long long long shot but a name you might hear is Pete Lembo. Run first from the RB position spread guy. That's the kind of coach Alvarez wants.

And just like that it looks like Wisconsin is set to bring back a former assistant in Paul Chryst. Played QB at Wisconsin, from Madison, was the OC there under Alvarez for a year then Bielema for several. He'll do whatever Barry tells him which I think wasn't something Andersen was 100% in to.

And just like that it looks like Wisconsin is set to bring back a former assistant in Paul Chryst. Played QB at Wisconsin, from Madison, was the OC there under Alvarez for a year then Bielema for several. He'll do whatever Barry tells him which I think wasn't something Andersen was 100% in to.

And the B1G gets that much weaker. C'mon Wisky. You are OK with a guy that went 19 - 19 at PITT? SMH.

Sounds like Alvarez is the one running that school.

Yeah, I think I started typing up a post about that yesterday at work but ended up being interrupted by stupid work things and not posting it but ever since Alvarez "retired" it's seemed that the offense/program hasn't changed a bit. Bielema was from within so he was fine doing what Alvarez told him for a long time but decided to go off on his own at Arkansas eventually. Andersen had no Wisconsin ties whatsoever so I don't think he was very in to doing everything Alvarez asked.

Chryst will come in and do exactly as Barry says and they will continue to compete for West division titles year in and year out but once Barry is gone (dead or actually retired) they could be in for quite a shock.

So, list of potential UM coaching targets has been narrowed to four, apparently. Harbaugh, Miles are 1 and 1A. The next two include Addazio, Jim Mora, or Sean Payton (yeah, the guys form the Saints).

Odds that they actually get any of these guys? We'll see.

It'll most likely be Addazio or Jim Mora Jr. If I had to bet, I would say Addazio will be the guy, they needed a home run hit and will have settled for a seeing eye single in my opinion.

My feeling too, but man, I want them not to suck anymore. Beating them when they were #2 was just so much more satisfying.

Sounds like Alvarez is the one running that school.

Pretty much. Lol. I met him last spring in Chicago. His son manages wisconsin's division of biomet implant sales, and I was at a course for a new knee replacement they have. Barry had quite an entourage with him, including some dude dressed in the most insane multi-colored suit I've ever seen. These guys were hilarious to me, maybe I had just had too much to drink. Boosters for sure.

Anyways, when the group I was with (one other surgeon, and the other sales guys from biomet) showed up, of course everyone wanted to talk football. I assured everyone, their season would go just fine---they didn't have to play osu.

Probably the only time in my life I've been wrong:lolguy: