College Football Thread v11.0

bicranium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turned it over to Georgia - Tennessee game and Nick Chubb was being loaded on to a cart. And he looked dead. Like literally deceased.

That sucks. He is damn good.

Jive doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to wear his bama shit to the game. Keyboard warrior :)

One other thought, there are enough idiot fans out there that I wouldn't be teaching my kid to be Internet troll in person. Just takes one dumb ass to unload on you, jive, for your kids comments. Just not smart when you are surrounded by unhappy, drunken fans.

I don't know what it is about gettingolder I just cannot stomach injury replays. In my youth I'd be pissed they did t show more.

Looking at the northwestern score damn. I'm pump for msu vs ttun next week. Ttun top 10 after that whopping?

It has been years since I could be this excited about Michigan football. We have been a joke for years but after three shut outs it's hard to not say Michigan might make a run for the big ten. Next week will be tough but thankfully it is at home. Peppers looked amazing today too. Go blue!!