CR Tire folks

dover

Tires are destroyed on my S4, looking for the longest lasting tire for my 15' S4 in 255/35/19. Currently has Conti DWS 06's that made it barely 40k miles. Car is lowered. I don't race the car so I am looking for comfort over anything.

TIA

54385133_10161631176840626_5167439311762620416_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQmUk-kxSUkDP5uyV5Rr10ut74VPNTH4lZNvzwwFU7OteIPRFVbNbfJX2E-QpQ6-cH0&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=b744b1ee9a24b1f4676e119fa653bf9f&oe=5E16A87E

40k on those isn't bad. actually better than I have ever gotten. you really going to keep it more than 40k more?

Yeah, it is the ideal car for me currently and I have put so many miles on it in the last year that trade is not worth my time. I'll be keeping it till its paid off.

I liked the tires for the performance, but the road noise was a bit higher than my stock setup. Again performance isn't a necessity for me since it is basically my kiddo hauler.

Michelin Pilot Sport AS/3

I've had the older DWS and AS/3 and they're both about as good as you can get for a high mileage enthusiast commuter all season.

I remember the DWS having a little squishier sidewall, and the AS3 are SUPER noisy as they get worn and old.

40k is crazy mileage out of a sport-oriented all-season. sounds like a boring 40k, those things should have been rekt in half that mileage

If you want to spend less than half the cost of Michelin AS/3's and get the same performance and mileage, check out BFGoodrich G-Force Comp 2 A/S's. I had them on the Camaro and they're fucking awesome for daily grinds. They stick in the Summer better than any other all-seasons I know of for the price and rain was no issue (the three days ever that I didn't check the forecast first). No road noise at all. They are noticeably squishier in turns than racecar tires, but that's a given.

If you want to spend less than half the cost of Michelin AS/3's and get the same performance and mileage, check out BFGoodrich G-Force Comp 2 A/S's. I had them on the Camaro and they're fucking awesome for daily grinds. They stick in the Summer better than any other all-seasons I know of for the price and rain was no issue (the three days ever that I didn't check the forecast first). No road noise at all. They are noticeably squishier in turns than racecar tires, but that's a given.

I have a set of these on the Mustangs factory wheels that I put on in winter. They've done great for an all season. On the fall really last year I ended up leading the pack down from Snowshoe in a near whiteout. Made me super happy I took the time to swap before the trip.

rYZ7RN7SMKoW0Mwiol9euqJw2iU5-jiumW2vdl3fpTXx09O2VCSQek-EcBrRKQOTtQeTPTP7KHaeZwWRkSqntKK5nCPnVAPEtUKaoJki7o5MoWeTxhJHb4N-1Id0dOUjdQcIJjaOj5M=w1737-h977-no

I've had the older DWS and AS/3 and they're both about as good as you can get for a high mileage enthusiast commuter all season.

I remember the DWS having a little squishier sidewall, and the AS3 are SUPER noisy as they get worn and old.

40k is crazy mileage out of a sport-oriented all-season. sounds like a boring 40k, those things should have been rekt in half that mileage

On the Euro cars you have to take some of the toe and camber out on the alignment to get better wear and they will stay quiet. The big issue is that most of the euro cars run a super aggressive alignment for street use.

On the Euro cars you have to take some of the toe and camber out on the alignment to get better wear and they will stay quiet. The big issue is that most of the euro cars run a super aggressive alignment for street use.

You're absolutely right, and my car is lowered which destroys the inner part of the tire and makes them terribly loud. So bad so that I had to have the car checked by two shops thinking my wheel bearing died.

I ordered a set of the BFGoodrich G-Force Comp 2 A/S's yesterday, good looking out!

shit, I'll trade wear for better turn in and more neutral handling any day. otherwise might as well get an econobox