Sep 16 Sat Ride / New concord ?

NinjaDoc

Sup my old ohio friends, if the weather holds well was thinking of heading up north on friday sep 15 and turn around and head home on sep 16. Was wondering if any of you guys free to meet up for a ride. Would be nice to meet up and ride like old times. Thinking of meeting in New concord 8:30 am and ksu by 9:00, take the usual roads and then i probably head south from the WV border. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gpaw said:

I'm in

will be great to ride with you again my old neighbor,  one rick down, now need to find what the other rick is doing 

1 hour ago, Tonik said:

You will find something else to worry about.

you know me well, i haven't changed at all :D 

@NinjaDoc I’d love to meet up but I’m down to just 1 bike now and it’s an 03 Goldwing. Do quite a bit of 2up riding with my wife nowadays. I’m afraid I’d be a bit slow. 8:30 is real early for me. It’s 3hrs+ for me. Speed safely buddy. Hope all is well for you.  

1 hour ago, durk said:

@NinjaDoc I’d love to meet up but I’m down to just 1 bike now and it’s an 03 Goldwing. Do quite a bit of 2up riding with my wife nowadays. I’m afraid I’d be a bit slow. 8:30 is real early for me. It’s 3hrs+ for me. Speed safely buddy. Hope all is well for you.  

You can ride in the Goldwing section with me. This is shaping up to be two groups. One Mach Retard group and one for the rest of us.

15 minutes ago, durk said:

we can push to 9:30? Come by at least we can meet up. And like tonik said we can always split up.  

I should be able to make this. Will be returning Fri from a WVA-VA-MD-NC road trip. Quick turn around and i can be ready for a quick lap. Sold my Z1K so I will be on my Street/Touring set up V-Strom. It will be nice to see how much DOC has aged.🥸

1 hour ago, B-Mac said:

I should be able to make this. Will be returning Fri from a WVA-VA-MD-NC road trip. Quick turn around and i can be ready for a quick lap. Sold my Z1K so I will be on my Street/Touring set up V-Strom. It will be nice to see how much DOC has aged.🥸

awesome, will be nice to meet you again brian,  i aged twice as much in the last 3 years haha Daily commute is around 150 avg miles these day. Gained 20 lbs of fat, old suit dont fit any more, need new helmet all nine yards hahaha , one good thing is the bike suspension works well since i am at hoal weight for most manufacturers 

on a serious note, are you climbing back to ohio from NC WV side. I plan to take 16 all the way up through WV. 

No I am leaving this Fri/Sat south and returning north thru Fredericksburg VA-Chesapeake MD,-Manassas VA- (SR48) Parkersburg WV. I may be home Thursday (weather).

I to have outgrown 13 years of riding gear. We need a consignment shop for used Riding Gear.

This is still for sale.

Still for Sale, Used one season. Both Items $400.00

ZIP:43138

REV'IT! Poseidon GTX Jacket REV'IT! Poseidon GTX Pants
SKU: 921025 SKU: 921168
Size: 2XL Size: 2XL (Short)
Color: Light Grey/Black Color: Black
New Price: $899.99 $629.99

image.thumb.jpeg.e8ad66f415afbcb028c7edbaae06ccea.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Uncle Punk said:

Would love to make this but my bike has been at Sill's on consignment since June. I only rode twice this year before I put it up for sale. Hopefully I'll have a new bike next year if this one ever sells. 

Have fun both of the groups!

So it is still yours. Go pick it up asshat. Then take it back. Or you can ride bitch on my Wing.

5 hours ago, Uncle Punk said:

Would love to make this but my bike has been at Sill's on consignment since June. I only rode twice this year before I put it up for sale. Hopefully I'll have a new bike next year if this one ever sells. 

Have fun both of the groups!

Yesssss like tonik said get it ride it and sell after :) you have ton of fun and just some elbow grease to clean it up and put it back. It's not going to get sold that very next Sunday anyways. 

• Upvote 2

And I don't want to hear any crap about logistics.

Friday drive to my house and drop your car. I drive you a couple of miles to the bike. Sunday we drop it back off.

Or

Friday I go get it, you come to my place Saturday early. Wash it when we get back and I drop it back off Sunday.

Or

Be a pussy.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

Was scavenging the threads, seems like not many OG frequent flyers active in here anymore. :(  quick look shows these OGs have new scoots and should be riding on such a beautiful day :) 
@Casper @max power @2talltim@JustinNck1 

Sorry, I'll be getting on a cruise ship the 16th so I'll be out of town.