So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just signed up for an account at http://www.ohio-lawyers.com

He hasn't taken the BAR yet, but hes planning on making the next cocktail party. Planning on bumming some free legal advice.

He did promise to handle my girlfriends civil suit though.

I can't rep you anymore today, I've damn near worn out the button!! :lol:!!!!

He has just messaged me to ask me to let you all know He will be out wednesday and thursday to pay everyone what they are owed.

Any bets on if he shows?

I'll put the line at 3/2 for Wednesday, and 2/1 on Thursday. If he's dumb enough to come to BWR after yota's post, then I need to make sure I have a extra big bowl of popcorn.

I accept paypal, cash, and parts.

He has just messaged me to ask me to let you all know He will be out wednesday and thursday to pay everyone what they are owed.

Any bets on if he shows?

Fuck, tell him to go to bike night at hooters tonight, spare the suspense. If he wants to pay the chicken wings that he owes it really doesn't matter if they are from hooters or buffalo wings and rings

DJ-needle dick,

Please do me a favor and stay away from the Bike Night I put together. In case you dont read this I will be telling you this in person next week... Ill be real nice too, I promise. But hopefully I wont have to cuz you will read this. Go to QSL, you are not welcome at Wings and Rings anymore.

:rulez: