So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast i don't have some no name 200 for a bike regardless of gas milealge mine doesn't sound like a lawn mower is about to die and my pickup doesn't have a whole in the floorboard and none of my cars have over 75,000 on them

atleast i don't have some no name 200 for a bike regardless of gas milealge mine doesn't sound like a lawn mower is about to die and my pickup doesn't have a whole in the floorboard and none of my cars have over 75,000 on them

thats because you don't have to pay for things like beer and chicken wings. If I went out on other peoples dime all the time I'd be rollin' too!

cookie.jpg

Im not reading all 26 pages of this thread "im lazy and not real interested" so sorry if its already been said but ...... I want to see this settled old school at the meet and greet ufc style we can rope off an area take bets place odds the whole deal winner gets bragging rights and a % of the bets that would be cool and could become a regular event ....... then could be followed up by pudding wrestling by some of the female members and the winner of the pudding match takes me on :) I prolly wont put up much resistance either :D

i challenge you at every aspect of life.

lulz

Im not reading all 26 pages of this thread "im lazy and not real interested" so sorry if its already been said but ...... I want to see this settled old school at the meet and greet ufc style we can rope off an area take bets place odds the whole deal winner gets bragging rights and a % of the bets that would be cool and could become a regular event ....... then could be followed up by pudding wrestling by some of the female members and the winner of the pudding match takes me on :) I prolly wont put up much resistance either :D

I'll ref the match

Chicken wings will be allowed in the cage.

:boxing::plus1: .....

Mature, you wanna talk about my truck and bike. Big deal that they aren't new. I FUCKING BOUGHT THEM. I 'm not sucking on mom's tit still. I've been smart enough not to get in trouble with the law and have to spend 10 days in jail. I know how to blow my fucking nose and trim my nose hair so people don't wanna puke when I come up to talk to them. So don't for 1 second try to talk bad about me you miserable white trash excuse for a human. Go have fun while your brother screams at you all fucking day. GET A REAL JOB instead of only being a dj on 2 nights a week and living off someone else. I thank God every day that I work for a living and pay for what I own.

Atleast I have something to show for what my parents set aside for me and I actually take pride in what I have and white trash is potlitically incorrect its redneck I didn't grow up in trash pile trailer like u...I mean it kinda shows look what u drive

Mature, you wanna talk about my truck and bike. Big deal that they aren't new. I FUCKING BOUGHT THEM. I 'm not sucking on mom's tit still. I've been smart enough not to get in trouble with the law and have to spend 10 days in jail. I know how to blow my fucking nose and trim my nose hair so people don't wanna puke when I come up to talk to them. So don't for 1 second try to talk bad about me you miserable white trash excuse for a human. Go have fun while your brother screams at you all fucking day. GET A REAL JOB instead of only being a dj on 2 nights a week and living off someone else. I thank God every day that I work for a living and pay for what I own.
Atleast I have something to show for what my parents set aside for me and I actually take pride in what I have and white trash is potlitically incorrect its redneck I didn't grow up in trash pile trailer like u...I mean it kinda shows look what u drive

...lets bully!! ooooooo-wee

345o56x.jpg