So what would you do?

Lunatik3

Listen you little piss ant. My parents work for EVERYTHING. They didn't hand me SHIT cause they knew it would spoil me. So fuck you, your mom, your dad and your retard brother. I know how big of a shitbag you are and now all the other people on here do too. Your little run as a DJ will be over soon enough and I will dance for joy when they tell you you aren't coming back cause I will get someone else to come in that is better and cheaper. So fucking what my truck is a 91 with rust holes. IT'S MINE, so fucking what I have a little 200cc chinese bike. IT'S MINE. So I can't go spend a couple grand on a bike I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen you little piss ant. My parents work for EVERYTHING. They didn't hand me SHIT cause they knew it would spoil me. So fuck you, your mom, your dad and your retard brother. I know how big of a shitbag you are and now all the other people on here do too. Your little run as a DJ will be over soon enough and I will dance for joy when they tell you you aren't coming back cause I will get someone else to come in that is better and cheaper. So fucking what my truck is a 91 with rust holes. IT'S MINE, so fucking what I have a little 200cc chinese bike. IT'S MINE. So I can't go spend a couple grand on a bike I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

:plus1:

Little bitches like you are the reason Obama had to have a stimulus package. Cause ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY GET HANDED.

Don't even try for a second to speak to me about what you have because I see what you have. Other peoples money. What's mine is mine. You can't even pay your "assistant DJ's" when they do all the work for you. Sad isn't it that Troy's girl does better than you spinning? Sad isn't it that the day after you and Brittany fight she's got her tongue down another guy's throat at THE BAR YOU WORK AT!?!?!?

FUCK YOU, your inbred family and everything you do

Little bitches like you are the reason Obama had to have a stimulus package. Cause ALL THEY KNOW IS WHAT THEY GET HANDED.

Don't even try for a second to speak to me about what you have because I see what you have. Other peoples money. What's mine is mine. You can't even pay your "assistant DJ's" when they do all the work for you. Sad isn't it that Troy's girl does better than you spinning? Sad isn't it that the day after you and Brittany fight she's got her tongue down another guy's throat at THE BAR YOU WORK AT!?!?!?

FUCK YOU, your inbred family and everything you do

woooooooo saaaaaaaaaaa wooooooooo saaaaaaaaa .... Count to ten .... Its not worth it man... U win he loses... U have friends, he doesn't... U don't owe people shit, he does.... ;)

Yeah ok luna whatever...btw I'm taking all the music I gave u off that hard drive....I gave it I can take it...and btw I'll give u one thing and that is I shouldn't have spent money on the bike oh well its mine now....and shit bag ummm come up with something better u cum guzzling gutter slut or backdoor whore whatever u are and yes my parents to but watch who u talk about...I don't have a dad and my brother is a little slow retarted is describing urself u fucking dumbass I can call him that cuz he's my brother but I swear dude tread lightly when u talk about my family I don't have a lot left but dude seriously ur a dumbass for talking about my family

The real issues in all of this are how you can't tell the truth about a damn thing.

You never had a bike to give.

You DON'T have as much big baller $$$ as you claim to.

You live off your mommy.

Grow up and be a man for once. Go 1 year without getting arrested or a restraining order put on you for stalking. Don't be a bitch and put a restraining order on a chick. Tell her to fuck off.

And last, for God sake BLOW YOUR FUCKING NOSE. Ya know they call you DJ Boogers? Wonder why? Look in the mirror!

Yeah ok luna whatever...btw I'm taking all the music I gave u off that hard drive....I gave it I can take it...and btw I'll give u one thing and that is I shouldn't have spent money on the bike oh well its mine now....and shit bag ummm come up with something better u cum guzzling gutter slut or backdoor whore whatever u are and yes my parents to but watch who u talk about...I don't have a dad and my brother is a little slow retarted is describing urself u fucking dumbass I can call him that cuz he's my brother but I swear dude tread lightly when u talk about my family I don't have a lot left but dude seriously ur a dumbass for talking about my family

Can I get an rulling on wheather this is a run on sentance or not?:confused:

atleast i don't have some no name 200 for a bike regardless of gas milealge mine doesn't sound like a lawn mower is about to die and my pickup doesn't have a whole in the floorboard and none of my cars have over 75,000 on them

Who gives a shit about what someone rides, or how many miles are on their car??? :violin:

winnar! wow.. you call your mentally impaired brother retarded? :nono: and use punctuation for gods sake... took me 5 minutes to read that shit

And you're just a dumbass

"btw I'm taking all the music I gave u off that hard drive"

Hard drive is property of Screamin' Willies. Try it. You'll lose more than your job.

Then you'll have them after you

This is pathetic. I'll be at the bar soon. I have to finish up at my JOB

The real issues in all of this are how you can't tell the truth about a damn thing.

You never had a bike to give.

You DON'T have as much big baller $$$ as you claim to.

You live off your mommy.

Grow up and be a man for once. Go 1 year without getting arrested or a restraining order put on you for stalking. Don't be a bitch and put a restraining order on a chick. Tell her to fuck off.

And last, for God sake BLOW YOUR FUCKING NOSE. Ya know they call you DJ Boogers? Wonder why? Look in the mirror!

I do agree please blow your nose. Sorry to get involved but the boogers are huge.

"

Hey, get your finger outta there! Instead of picking them out, let's learn about those little blobs. Yeah, we're talking about boogers.

To understand what boogers are, you need to know about mucus (say: myoo-kus). Mucus is the sticky, slimy stuff that's made inside your nose. If you're like lot of kids, you have another name for nose mucus: snot. Your nose and sinuses make about a quart (about 1 liter) of snot every day.

Mucus has a pretty important job — it protects the lungs. When you breathe in air through your nose, it contains lots of tiny things, like dust, dirt, germs, and pollen. If these made it all the way to the lungs, the lungs could get irritated or infected, making it be tough to breathe. Luckily, snot helps trap this stuff, keeping it in the nose and out of the lungs.

After this stuff gets stuck inside the nose, the mucus surrounds it and some of the tiny hairs inside the nose called cilia (say: sih-lee-uh). These hairs help move the mucus and the trapped stuff toward the front of the nose or the back of the throat. When the mucus, dirt and other debris dry and clump together, you're left with a booger.

Boogers can be squishy and slimy or tough and crumbly. Everybody gets them, so they're not a big deal. In fact, boogers are a sign that your nose is working the way it should!

If you have to get rid of boogers, your best bet is to blow 'em out of your nose and into a tissue. Picking your nose isn't a great idea because boogers contain lots of germs and because poking around in your nose can make it bleed."

I do agree please blow your nose. Sorry to get involved but the boogers are huge.

"

Hey, get your finger outta there! Instead of picking them out, let's learn about those little blobs. Yeah, we're talking about boogers.

To understand what boogers are, you need to know about mucus (say: myoo-kus). Mucus is the sticky, slimy stuff that's made inside your nose. If you're like lot of kids, you have another name for nose mucus: snot. Your nose and sinuses make about a quart (about 1 liter) of snot every day.

Mucus has a pretty important job — it protects the lungs. When you breathe in air through your nose, it contains lots of tiny things, like dust, dirt, germs, and pollen. If these made it all the way to the lungs, the lungs could get irritated or infected, making it be tough to breathe. Luckily, snot helps trap this stuff, keeping it in the nose and out of the lungs.

After this stuff gets stuck inside the nose, the mucus surrounds it and some of the tiny hairs inside the nose called cilia (say: sih-lee-uh). These hairs help move the mucus and the trapped stuff toward the front of the nose or the back of the throat. When the mucus, dirt and other debris dry and clump together, you're left with a booger.

Boogers can be squishy and slimy or tough and crumbly. Everybody gets them, so they're not a big deal. In fact, boogers are a sign that your nose is working the way it should!

If you have to get rid of boogers, your best bet is to blow 'em out of your nose and into a tissue. Picking your nose isn't a great idea because boogers contain lots of germs and because poking around in your nose can make it bleed."

Anderson made a funny :)

when you reach the white part it's your eyeball.

"