So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atleast i don't have some no name 200 for a bike regardless of gas milealge mine doesn't sound like a lawn mower is about to die and my pickup doesn't have a whole in the floorboard and none of my cars have over 75,000 on them

not to take sides "not that Id have to as it seems youve hurt your side more than anyone else has" BUT ...... its not the bike its the rider "unless your just out to be a poser" and I would gladly race you thru the twisties of your choice on his 200 and you on your 636 and throw down $100 that Id beat you and Im sure several other members here would also take that bet , dont take me wrong Im not slamming you or braggin on my ability just makin a point dont matter what you ride just as long as you ride

Blue Bike

IMG_2933.jpg

This is D-Jizzle??? Dude added himself, uninvited, to our ride on Wedn night and he was terrible. Couldn't hold a line at all. Which is fine, when you are a newb beginner on a motorcycle, everybodies gotta learn, just stick to the back of the group and quit scaring the shit out of people.

This is D-Jizzle??? Dude added himself, uninvited, to our ride on Wedn night and he was terrible. Couldn't hold a line at all. Which is fine, when you are a newb beginner on a motorcycle, everybodies gotta learn, just stick to the back of the group and quit scaring the shit out of people.

Can I ride with you? I can't hold a line but I'll carry water for you.

According to what's been said, he doesn't have a license OR permit... so WTF was he doing on the street? :confused:

Makes you wonder if he even has insurance? :rolleyes:

yes i'd love one but i hate chocolate chips reminds me of one the things i hate

And what might that be? hmm?

Say it, if you ain't a bitch, and if you're mother's not a bitch... If you're bad enough, go ahead and whip out your nuts and let 'em swing back and forth.

SAY IT. I'm begging you.

Say it, if you ain't a bitch, and if you're mother's not a bitch... If you're bad enough, go ahead and whip out your nuts and let 'em swing back and forth.

SAY IT. I'm begging you.

I'm scared of you :(

SAY IT. I'm begging you.

Butch dyke assholes?????

+1, you should've grabbed his cig, took a couple puffs and then grabbed the beer, chugged it, then spit in the glass. He partook in your goods, you should partake in his.

Then fuck his sister.

We needs pics of said sister first. :rulez:

SAY IT. I'm begging you.

You're scaring me too.

We needs pics of said sister first. :rulez:

Amen. But if she is retarded, its on.:takeit:

16 pages to search through???? Anybody want to summerize the last 16 pages? Did he answer?

Yeah, can we get a quick sum up of whats going on from post #1 till now?

Who was it?

Has he been called out yet?

Has anyone burnt his car out yet?

Has he tried to defend his pink gift bike actions?

etc etc............. :popcorn:

Yeah, it's one thing if someone says, "I was thinking of a bike similar to this, care if I sit on it and see how it fits?" Then, no prob. When someone plops down on it like it's a goddamned couch, someone better bring me my stabbin shoes.

+1 unless I tell you it's okay, don't sit on the machine.:rulez: Because I might sit on you just to see how my 290lbs 6'4" ass fits. :rolleyes: What's the movie phrase, "This will not be quick, you will not enjoy this, that was not your bike"! :lol:

+1 unless I tell you it's okay, don't sit on the machine.:rulez: Because I might sit on you just to see how my 290lbs 6'4" ass fits. :rolleyes: What's the movie phrase, "This will not be quick, you will not enjoy this, that was not your bike"! :lol:

I think the same one that had:

King Leonidas: You bring the broken fairings and shattered lights of conquered bikes to my city steps. You insult my undertail exhaust. You threaten my motorcycle with holeshots and overheating! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Suzuki. Perhaps you should have done the same!

Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

King Leonidas: Madness...?

[shouting]

King Leonidas: This is HONDA!

Yeah, can we get a quick sum up of whats going on from post #1 till now?

Who was it?

Has he been called out yet?

Has anyone burnt his car out yet?

Has he tried to defend his pink gift bike actions?

etc etc............. :popcorn:

Djisle

Yes

No

Nope

Has stated that money will be returned for the loans given out on bike night. There were several.

That is all.

not to worry this is the last post from me

i am repaying the loans

i already took my OR stickers off my bike so no one has to worry about me repping them the wrong way and i hope the best for everyone and hope you all blow up tobe big and have every rider in ohio on here and ya'll represent for ohio