So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ WoW. That's epic. Epic fail. :nono:

I dunno how he could afford to pay him to NOT do the event... he can't even afford wings. You know damn well he's not dipping into the "coke fund"

you have a gold star

I have more dirt on this dude. Why hold back now?

long story short.

He sent me a few messages about DJing the meet n greet. I told him TwistedRabbit had it covered. He wanted to know what Rabbit was charging. I said free. He said he coulndt do it for free. So he messages Rabbit and says he will pay him to NOT do the event. And I believe Rabbit told him to fukin bounce.

Has this been covered yet???

This is such a move he does.

Well I just had a candlelight dinner with TRabbit this past Tuesday.

And as we were gazing at the stars he took a second to tell me about DJ-Lies asking him not to do the gig so he could get it.

Then we spooned.

the DJ homo still hasn't left yet. last activity was 2:07am today. You amaze me with how much of a low life you are. Some friendly advice for you, when you're dealing with honest and decent people, bullshit shines like never before.

the way it came off was like he was tring to make himself look better... and of course never pay me... he sent me a msg saying essentually hey man i really wanna be the dj for the meet n greet how much will it take to get you to not do it...... nI had a feeling that it was all bs so i told him no... i am doing it for free its no big deal i already have my gear set up and working with jagr so sorry... (in some niver and some not so nice words)

Thanks for the negative rep, I felt I was starting to look too cool.

It's a nice pussy move not to sign it. Anyone man enough to admit to it???

I don't give two shits about DJ, he's been proven to be an asshole who abused the kindness of the members on this site. But at what point does constantly beating our chests and laughing at this guy does it make US the assholes?

^^^^ WoW. That's epic. Epic fail. :nono:

I dunno how he could afford to pay him to NOT do the event... he can't even afford wings. You know damn well he's not dipping into the "coke fund"

Silly enginerd..... You're missing it........

Business 101....... That IS how he was gonna pay Twisted, without exposing himself or the coke fund to any risk. He was moochin' $$ off everyone at bike night to raise capital. They didn't know it, but he was investment banking & they were gonna be his silent investors for another hostile takeover ;)

It's a nice pussy move not to sign it. Anyone man enough to admit to it???

b111106232958-20080611093727-not_th.jpg

I can neg rep you right now, if you like, to clear my name that it wasn't me earlier, since the system won't let you do 2 that close together. I'll even sign it to show you I'm not a "pussy" :cool:

But at what point does constantly beating our chests and laughing at this guy does it make US the assholes?

Apparently those of us who've been on here awhile don't feel we're there yet...... But thanx for sharing your insight with us, gained from 87 hard posts & getting to know us over the last couple weeks you've been here

b111106232958-20080611093727-not_th.jpg

I can neg rep you right now, if you like, to clear my name that it wasn't me earlier, since the system won't let you do 2 that close together. I'll even sign it to show you I'm not a "pussy" :cool:

Apparently those of us who've been on here awhile don't feel we're there yet...... But thanx for sharing your insight with us, gained from 87 hard posts & getting to know us over the last couple weeks you've been here

You get to use that pic a lot. I am glad you have it handy

Fail.

Obviously we were posting "not this shit again pictures"

Neg rep for you...

:lol:

Well, OBVIOUSLY I don't give a rats ass. and unlike the guy in another thread. I could give a flying bucket of dog puke about rep.

And it's a facepalm for fuck sake!

massfacepalm.jpg

happy happy joy joy

Well, OBVIOUSLY I don't give a rats ass. and unlike the guy in another thread. I could give a flying bucket of dog puke about rep.

And it's a facepalm for fuck sake!

happy happy joy joy

Seriously dude, do you REALLY think I'd do that.

Congrats for making it to the list of thin skinned people on here. :cool: