So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I know of.

So... I guess he said he's still giving a bike and wants me to post when he does so that it will clear his name or something. "Supposedly" he's going to call me today. I'll be waiting in eager anticipation. a.k.a. playing COD4

Not that I know of.

So... I guess he said he's still giving a bike and wants me to post when he does so that it will clear his name or something. "Supposedly" he's going to call me today. I'll be waiting in eager anticipation. a.k.a. playing COD4

Wow. Dude, just let it go already. He clearly can't leave this place, and beating the same dead horse isn't going to change the fact that he's a pathological liar.

So,got text @ 2:20p.m. said he had to go pick up his sister. Now he wants me to drive to his place monday.

BTW, I'm firmly and totally convinced he IS lying. But, since nothing in life is truly free I'll play along with the charade on the miniscule chance that there is a bike (like the chance that Obama will really do some good)

So,got text @ 2:20p.m. said he had to go pick up his sister. Now he wants me to drive to his place monday.

BTW, I'm firmly and totally convinced he IS lying. But, since nothing in life is truly free I'll play along with the charade on the miniscule chance that there is a bike (like the chance that Obama will really do some good)

Um, yeeah. :rolleyes:

Dude...don't fall for that shit.

rc6jk9.jpg

I KNOW! Holy hell how many time do I have to say this?

I KNOW HE'S LYING!

However, it's humorous to me that after all this has happened he still is pressing the issue. I'll message him or call him tomorrow after I get off work and there will be something that has come up to where he can't meet or it will be delayed. I know this!

Besides, he was talking to another DJ friend of mine who said he had some problems at a gig yesterday and d-jizzle said "why didnt you call me I was home all day?!?" which totally blew his story about picking up his 1/2 sister and her man at the bus station. Wondering why DJ big baller didnt pay for them to fly 1st class

Jesus Christ.

This reads like a bad daytime soap opera.

I don't think I've ever seen one dude so obsessed with another dude....wait....check that....I think I get it now...

:supergay:

Well, you think what you want. Usually those who are the 1st to accuse something like that are guilty of it thenselves.

Woop DJ Isles(aka Sidler) ASS!!!! Throw him in da pond @ Circuit City too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn kids!!!!!!!! Don't forget the story he told about riding some girl w/ his seat cowl on & goin sooooo fast that she peed her pants, Liar Liar!!!!!!!

Teach him a lesson...........Samoan Smackdown!!!!!!!!!!

Woop DJ Isles(aka Sidler) ASS!!!! Throw him in da pond @ Circuit City too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn kids!!!!!!!! Don't forget the story he told about riding some girl w/ his seat cowl on & goin sooooo fast that she peed her pants, Liar Liar!!!!!!!

Something tells me I really don't want to piss you off. ;)

Ok, makes nooooo sense to me...

As far as kicking his ass...

Cause that's THE ultimate solution.

Wouldn't really expect much more from most people these days.

Seriously, you can't come up with something better than that?

OOOOOOOOHHHHH I'z gonn whoop hiz ass yo, I so cool!

Whatever

Ok, makes nooooo sense to me...

As far as kicking his ass...

Cause that's THE ultimate solution.

Wouldn't really expect much more from most people these days.

Seriously, you can't come up with something better than that?

OOOOOOOOHHHHH I'z gonn whoop hiz ass yo, I so cool!

Whatever

I like the way you think... ass beating may get the point across, but it's really only a temporary fix to a permanent problem.

I like the way you think... ass beating may get the point across, but it's really only a temporary fix to a permanent problem.

Would make him feel better though... :)

I'm curious to see what happens the second time around. I know what's going to happen, I just want to know the manner in which d-jizzle stiffs Luna for the second time. No offense intended Luna, I figured at this point you're doing it for the same reason I'm still posting here, to see how much more lulz can be extracted from this seemingly bottomless pit. :)

Would make him feel better though... :)

I'm curious to see what happens the second time around. I know what's going to happen, I just want to know the manner in which d-jizzle stiffs Luna for the second time. No offense intended Luna, I figured at this point you're doing it for the same reason I'm still posting here, to see how much more lulz can be extracted from this seemingly bottomless pit. :)

YOU GET IT!!!!

It's just hilarious to me how he will keep trying to convince me. The entire time I turn around 2 seconds after he promises and tell SOMEONE, ANYONE. Did you hear that? IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!

But it would make me feel better