So what would you do?

Lunatik3

no that wasnt him.. that was steve chase
steve rides a 2008 blue zx6r we've known him for years

You sure it was Steve? Everybody else said it was djisle. I know Steve, and it never even crossed my mind it might've been him.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared of you :(

Aww don't be, punkin! I mean you no harm, trust me :D

Nah, she's totally right. I wanna hear him spell out exactly what it is he hates. In crystal clear, illuminating detail.

It ain't gonna happen, bruh. Cuz he knows he would get that ass mollywhopped. I'll give him pigtails and call him DJ Susie, fukkin' around with that loose talk.

And he STILL hasn't apologized for the original infraction of the thread, lying to a girl about a motorcycle in a lame attempt at the draws. He is a buster.

It ain't gonna happen, bruh. Cuz he knows he would get that ass mollywhopped. I'll give him pigtails and call him DJ Susie, fukkin' around with that loose talk.

And he STILL hasn't apologized for the original infraction of the thread, lying to a girl about a motorcycle in a lame attempt at the draws. He is a buster.

I havent heard anyone being called a BUSTER since before the first Fast n furious .. your like DOM! woo dont mess with her!

I totally posted this as a joke in regards to the whole djlsie owes ,r. anderson wings thing. But people responded!

Marvya Scott" <marvya.scott@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts

To:

job-p56ku-1311350415@craigslist.org

SURE! I can make wings for you at a cheap price! What flavors, how many, for when and for what price?

Thanks,

Marya

---------------------------------------------------NEXT!!!!!

mznsydarado@yahoo.com>Add sender to Contacts

To:

how many wings and what is the compensation i prepare food cook to order

---------------------------------------------------NEXT!!!!!

sam jones" <greeneggznhamsam@gmail.com>Add sender to Contacts

To:

Is compensation really only $2?

No he didn't. Someone else left you rep for that post, but it wasn't negative or positive. It was neutral because they don't have enough posts for their rep to count. FYI. Djisle has never left anyone rep.

ok my bad then , I seen the time it was left and knew it was someone with no rep power and then seen he posted to the thread at about the same time so figured it was him cuz I hurt his feelings :(

everytime you post it scares me and excites me all the same time ;)

Yeah at first glance it definetly looked like his bike.

But once the helmet came off, it wasn't him.

Sorry for the mistaken Identity.

Never know, could have been him. I mean he may have gone out and bought ANOTHER bike that kinda looked like his but also looked like another guys to throw us all off. But since nobody said anything to him he didn't ride by throwing money and shouting

"look at the girl I met on Adultplayland.com!!!"

Or he could have just blown his nose and looked totally different

So I'm not going to elaborate. Especially since we have Lurky McLurkerson. But... If you read this and catch my meaning. Well, you know.

Low doses of cocaine or crack cocaine generate euphoria and mental alertness. The abuser may become talkative and energetic. Cocaine abuse also increases a person's sensitivity to visual and tactile stimuli during the acute effects of the drug. Some cocaine abusers take cocaine to complete simple tasks faster.

High doses of cocaine or crack cocaine can produce violent and paranoid behavior. A pattern of cocaine abuse called binging (repetitive cocaine abuse at increasingly higher doses) causes increasing restlessness and paranoia that may culminate in hallucinations and paranoid psychosis.

• abdominal pain
  • blurred vision
  • bowel gangrene (from "chewing")
  • chest pain
  • chronic malnutrition
  • coma
  • convulsions
  • fever
  • headaches
  • heart attacks
  • heart rhythm disturbances
  • hoarseness (from snorting)
  • impotence
  • loss of appetite
  • loss of smell (from snorting)
  • muscle spasms
  • nasal inflammation (from snorting)
  • nausea
  • nose bleeds (from snorting cocaine)
  • respiratory failure
  • runny noses (from snorting)
  • seizures
  • strokes
  • needle puncture (track) marks from injecting cocaine.