So what would you do?

Lunatik3

Finally done reading through all this madness full of win.

All I have to say is that djisle you're a disgrace to Kawi riders everywhere, and I could out run you on my bike or in my car, both of which are most likely way older than yours and have way more miles.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally done reading through all this madness full of win.

All I have to say is that djisle you're a disgrace to Kawi riders everywhere, and I could out run you on my bike or in my car, both of which are most likely way older than yours and have way more miles.

i would say on foot dude :lol:

Thought this thread would cool off and die after Djisle posted that he was quitting the board.

Then he posted that he has removed stickers from his bike and is going to pay everyone back.

Then he posted that he wishes us all well.

:popcorn:

Yup...and he's still lurking :lol:

That shitbag can't stay away.

If I can find a place that delivers chick wings he might get some at his next "gig"

One thing I have learned from this thread: DO NOT MESS WITH OR PEOPLE

Wikipedia - Brilliant! :)

Dating sites - Awesome!

Sending him wings - ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just know somebody has grabbed his "public records" by now.

This is definitely worth way more than $2 in entertainment value!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thats a full 5 out of 5!

Djisle

Yes

No

Nope

Has stated that money will be returned for the loans given out on bike night. There were several.

That is all.

What a :sheepfucker:

I actually wasnt the 1st to refer to someone as a retard. But, since it's been said and since it fits the thread.

argue.jpg

Let the retards race, its :lol: to watch, or in the cast read

Theresa to lazy to sign in next to me says she woulda "fucked a dude up"

I'd pay good money for that match up :popcorn:

Thought this thread would cool off and die after Djisle posted that he was quitting the board.

Then he posted that he has removed stickers from his bike and is going to pay everyone back.

Then he posted that he wishes us all well.

yea right he's not gone he still lurks , he even gave me neg rep for my post on beating him tru the twities on the 200 he was raging on ... and dont think for a min that he'll pay anyone back:eek:

yea right he's not gone he still lurks , he even gave me neg rep for my post on beating him tru the twities on the 200 he was raging on ... and dont think for a min that he'll pay anyone back:eek:

He won't be gone until Casper IP blocks him through the domain, he's gotta see what's going on.

im bettin that he wont only because of the shitstorm that will most likely be incurred when his face is shown... people that habitually lie cant stand being outed and usually will aviod the confrontation at all costs.. :p

He showed up at the meet and greet yesterday.

he even gave me neg rep for my post on beating him tru the twities on the 200 he was raging on

No he didn't. Someone else left you rep for that post, but it wasn't negative or positive. It was neutral because they don't have enough posts for their rep to count. FYI. Djisle has never left anyone rep.