Whats In Your Garage?

bmwnut

This is a GREAT thread. However some vital information is missing. Please amend your posts and complete with your home address, as well as work schedule (or any schedule that will ensure that your home is empty)...

Except for the member with the aids-stricken pit bull... I don't need those kinds of problems. :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a GREAT thread. However some vital information is missing. Please amend your posts and complete with your home address, as well as work schedule (or any schedule that will ensure that your home is empty)...

Except for the member with the aids-stricken pit bull... I don't need those kinds of problems. :D

My thought exactly.

People don't realize what they post on the internet could be an open invitation for a thief to steal all your stuff. Sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter has lead to several break ins. People post that they are going on a trip and won't be home for a couple days. They come home and find all there stuff gone.

My thought exactly.

People don't realize what they post on the internet could be an open invitation for a thief to steal all your stuff. Sites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter has lead to several break ins. People post that they are going on a trip and won't be home for a couple days. They come home and find all there stuff gone.

I never said they were at my house. Just in a garage. :p

No problem man, here's my address. I keep a ton of cash on the front seat of my car and a few stereos in the trunk.

1223 West 6th St.

Make sure to check out http://spotcrime.com/oh/cleveland before you go to that address btw lol. I just grabbed an address that looks like it has a bunch of violent crime.

You guys are putting up some impressive stuff, Are you worried some guest on this site would try to find out who,what ,where,and rob you? Kinda thread just asking for someone to fuk you........My garage has a 125lbs black german sheperd!!!! and he likes to fuk strangers!! Guess you guys win the "whos got the most crap contest" IMO this is dumbest thread ever!:popcorn:

Who gives a shit ..........................really?

No problem man, here's my address. I keep a ton of cash on the front seat of my car and a few stereos in the trunk.

1223 West 6th St.

Make sure to check out http://spotcrime.com/oh/cleveland before you go to that address btw lol. I just grabbed an address that looks like it has a bunch of violent crime.

Thanks mayne... But that's too far. My goons don't like to travel. Not to mention, anything over 65 miles and they can file for mileage reimbursement . :p

Edited by KruelHouse

You guys are putting up some impressive stuff, Are you worried some guest on this site would try to find out who,what ,where,and rob you? Kinda thread just asking for someone to fuk you........My garage has a 125lbs black german sheperd!!!! and he likes to fuk strangers!! Guess you guys win the "whos got the most crap contest" IMO this is dumbest thread ever!:popcorn:

Who gives a shit ..........................really?

Vehicle registration is public information for the most part, so no, I'm not concerned. Also, as you may have saw in my post, I have nothing worth stealing :)

But for the most part, if someone didn't read enough about me to see that I am an armed citizen and still decides to break into my house (my garage is part of my house) let them, I'd have no issue if someone wanted to steal my bike/car a $500 deductible is no worries... as soon as they touch the doorknob going into the house... :-D

I dont know if you been told,But their is someone always better than yourself at shooting,biking etc .You know how it goes.....just seems like a bad idea to put it out their for everyone to see? Like wearing it on your sleve kinda thing ya know?Inviting trouble. IMO which means shit!:)

I dont know if you been told,But their is someone always better than yourself at shooting,biking etc .You know how it goes.....just seems like a bad idea to put it out their for everyone to see? Like wearing it on your sleve kinda thing ya know?Inviting trouble. IMO which means shit!:)

I've had this debate with lawyers before, for the most part they all agree, posting information like car, firearm, jewelry, and other valuables is much less risk than people think. (But given a lawyer, they'd prefer you post nothing)

You're absolutely right if someone was "shopping" for your car or bike or etc, but crime is predominantly of opportunity. If you post the type of alarm system, your code, your address, when you work, when you're going on vacation, yes you are creating an easier target :)

Anyway, if we all followed the "zomg someone is going to rob me" we wouldn't be posting a whole lot... but I'm shopping around for a KTM 250 *wink wink*

I have 5 cats and 10 kittens in my garage. Thats my defense against them.

I've had this debate with lawyers before, for the most part they all agree, posting information like car, firearm, jewelry, and other valuables is much less risk than people think. (But given a lawyer, they'd prefer you post nothing)

You're absolutely right if someone was "shopping" for your car or bike or etc, but crime is predominantly of opportunity. If you post the type of alarm system, your code, your address, when you work, when you're going on vacation, yes you are creating an easier target :)

Anyway, if we all followed the "zomg someone is going to rob me" we wouldn't be posting a whole lot... but I'm shopping around for a KTM 250 *wink wink*

Funny shit ........You win!!:lol:

2 hookers from last nights party who woke up late , a mirror they where cutting the coke with . a jar of joy jelly and bottle of penicilin for the morning after :) hee heee

As long as the hookers are gone by noon you're ok. Otherwise, they get hungry and want food.

I might be a little more concerned about posting stuff if I lived in a more populated area. As far as guests lurking, have you ever tried to view the board as a guest? You cant. You can only see 1 post in a thread, to see more you have to log in.

Anyway, IF you can find my place I invite you to try to steal something. You will not succeed.;)

I was within a 10 mile radius of your compound once, I think.

Yup but I bet you wouldn't have been able to find it without help. Unless we were out letting off the canons that day;)

Hell, you can put my addy in a GPS and still wouldn't be able to find it.

Yup but I bet you wouldn't have been able to find it without help. Unless we were out letting off the canons that day;)

Hell, you can put my addy in a GPS and still wouldn't be able to find it.

Hah... Your compund is not so hard to find...

Let's see where did I put that crystal ball.. oh here it is next to the ouija board