Whats In Your Garage?

bmwnut

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell would I care if someone steals my shit. Its all insured. Come take it. I will get new better stuff. Thats like someone saying I hope my house doesnt burn down. As long as were not here when it happens, let the mother fucker burn. I need the 5th bedroom above the garage on a rebuild.

Bikes:

1997 Kawasaki EX500 (daily ride)

2003 Honda CBR 600RR (track only)

(sometimes) 1994(?) Yamaha Seca II (brother's)

(sometimes) 1999 Suzuki GS500 (dad's - for sale $2200/offer, although my wife is riding it at the moment)

Cars:

1998 Ford Ranger XLT (about to roll past 100k finally - thank you EX500 for keeping miles off the truck)

2003 Dodge Neon SXT (wife's - i hate the 3 speed automatic... can't wait for this car to die)

but the best thing about my garage is the pair of mini fridges stocked with beer.

I actually lucked out in the garage department - when we bought the house, the garage was definitely a selling point. it's kind of "L" shaped, so there's room for 2 cars side-by-side, and then an area off in the "L" part that fits 3 bikes. It's also deep enough that I can fit one or two bikes in front of the cars :)

I could probably fit 6 bikes in the garage, and not have to park any cars outside. After that,the bikes would go on our back porch, but I think i'd be sleeping out there with them...

Edited by redkow97

1. 2003 BMW R1200 CLC

2. 2007 Kawaski vulcan 500

3. 2003 Honda 600 rr

4. 1985 Honda vfr750 interseptor

5. 1987 Honda 450 rebel

:):):)

hey...that 03 600rr is mine! :p

there's also an 02 jeep liberty, 99 honda prelude, 98 honda civic, and a 00 ford fuckass...well most of the cars don't fit in the garage.

a beer fridge, gear, and normal garage stuff