What's your dream (stock) bike?

mrbret

I already have mine...i looked at 636's when they came out and wanted to trade my triumph in on one at the time. then i learned about the 6RR and had to have one..now 4 years later i have one. and we just got an 06zx10 in at the shop i'm going to have built while i'm away at basic and ait.

then maybe a Ducati 748

To me stock means a readily available production bike, not a one off, not a GP bike, not an AMA bike. That being said I'd have to go with either an MV F4CC or a top of the line Duc 1098.

:roll:

Yeah and I'm sure Honda Northwest has that MV F4 "readily available." And for $122k, I'm sure Honda could/would give me somthing very close to Nicky's Repsol Honda 800cc bike.

:roll:

Yeah and I'm sure Honda Northwest has that MV F4 "readily available." And for $122k, I'm sure Honda could/would give me somthing very close to Nicky's Repsol Honda 800cc bike.

OK....let's take a look at the original post:

If money were not an issue & you could have the pick of any stock bike from any year what bike, year & color would you have?

STOCK...not "unobtainium". Again, TO ME, stock is one which can be either at a dealership ready for purchase as it was from the factory OR be ordered. It should be for sale TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

So, the closest thing to Nicky's bike you're going to get is a 1:18 scale model. There's no way in hell or any other place for that matter where you can get one of Honda's GP bikes, let alone for $122k.

OK....let's take a look at the original post:

STOCK...not "unobtainium". Again, TO ME, stock is one which can be either at a dealership ready for purchase as it was from the factory OR be ordered. It should be for sale TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

So, the closest thing to Nicky's bike you're going to get is a 1:18 scale model. There's no way in hell or any other place for that matter where you can get one of Honda's GP bikes, let alone for $122k.

You win. You're right. STOCK Bike only. To answer the question, I'd get a 2007, CBR 600cc RR. Stock. The black version. I'd have an 800cc custom motor built for it. I'd then paint it to look EXCATLY like Nicky Hayden's Repsol Honda. I'd also modifiy the tail end to reflect the kick ass Moto GP exhaust.

I forgot to mention....DAMN BLUE DRAGON, that KTM looks like it was designed by LEGO.

KTM%20990%20SuperDuke%20RR%2006.jpg

I sat on a Super Duke and it felt very, very, light...fit perfect...I Believe KTM maybe coming in a little late to the sport bike market ...but this thing looks like a real winner...they have been working on it for at least 4 years...I'll bet ya by spring this thing will hit the market somewhere in the world...Just think of it as a Duc that doesn't cut out every few miles ;)