your favorite bike out of what you have owned

schumacher

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both that I curretly own, which are the only 2 that I've ever owned!

The Ninja 250 because it's so light, and even though it lacks power (by a lot) it's fun to ride, not to mention a consistant 60+ MPG!!!

I like the Interceptor because you just don't see many old sportbikes anymore, I've always liked the V4's from the sidelines, and even more now that I have one, and it has more power than the 250! I have a feeling that I'd like it even more with some suspension work!

The Ninja 250 because it's so light, and even though it lacks power (by a lot) it's fun to ride, not to mention a consistant 60+ MPG!!!

I like the Interceptor because you just don't see many old sportbikes anymore, I've always liked the V4's from the sidelines, and even more now that I have one, and it has more power than the 250! I have a feeling that I'd like it even more with some suspension work!

you mean the ninja that is "ours" since i kinda got it as the hand me down?

I wanted to buy a 750 Interceptor at Bellfountaine Honda/Yamaha in 86, but when my dad wouldn't co-sign on one (I have no idea why :D), I bought the Radian instead. It was ridiculously fast as well, but dad didn't know that ;)

my 600rr is the only bike i have ever owned... but my favorite bike i have ever rode. well that is going to have to be a 2003 RC51 :D i love v-twins... the 1098 is cool a hell and its a duc i couldnt complain about that one bit. but the RC just felt perfect when i rode it. Hnda knew what they were doing when they built that thing for sure!!! i have yet to ride in inline 4 thats over 600cc so thats still up in the air as well. but i am a v twin lover for sure.

My Aprilia. I've only owned two though, an 87 CBR600 Hurricane and the 02 Ape. The Ape always gets attention and I like that it is unique. It's a shape that has to grow on you I think. The performance is perfect I feel.

Now if only her electrical system didn't drive me to drinking. :drink:

i really like my 1125cr with the high bars. it turns in very easily, holds its line almost as well as the duc or the aprilia, and is so very comfortable. plenty of power, good braking feel, excellent suspension (easily as good as the ape or duc, both with full ohlins) and did i mention it is so fucking comfortable?

Early on RD350 Yamaha's were my favorites, i've put many miles on RD's in the 70's.....after that the 2 Gen 1 FZ1's are my favorites.....many trips to the gap, and parkway on them......but now my Versys might top them all !!!

I currently have a Versys, and a FJR....been riding 40 years.