Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Spent the morning ( about 2 hours anyways) fixing the father-in-laws 1997 Astro van. The oil cooler line became disconnected at the the radiator while driving. Only about 2 houses down from home. I got a replacement clip to secure the line into the radiator. Topped off the oil and let it run for about 20 minutes. No leaks. Either the clip rusted or lost tension and fell out, or the aluminum line flare is undersized and needs replaced. Big fun laying in the snow, fixing a vehicle.

Yeah pretty sure my family doesn't like me having a bike. My dad tonight goes "oh Jen sorry I opened this. It's you application to the American Motorcycle Association.......oh sorry it slipped" as he throws it into the fire. My brothers both laughed and gave him a high five.

Yeah pretty sure my family doesn't like me having a bike. My dad tonight goes "oh Jen sorry I opened this. It's you application to the American Motorcycle Association.......oh sorry it slipped" as he throws it into the fire. My brothers both laughed and gave him a high five.

Well at least you found out your family sucks while you are still young. Next time take home a black guy

• Upvote 1

Must of came in from the barn when I fed. Big red 3" swelling below my surgery knee, the other few are raised white bite spots. I'm good, its past the high point, highly annoyed all night but sadly it's a refreshing change of pain instead of the constant knee crap. Just glad it's not summer.