Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

what is going to have the loser cost of use?

also would share the same cost as it is my company vehicle. The LR is the owners and he gave me first dibs if I'd rather have that than the truck since he is up for a new one and this is paid off and company owned already

also would share the same cost as it is my company vehicle. The LR is the owners and he gave me first dibs if I'd rather have that than the truck since he is up for a new one and this is paid off and company owned already

Since you have a live in girlfriend it doesn't matter.

Super excited!!!!! The girl I work with that I cant stand had her last day yesterday. I worked with training the new girl today and I absolutely LOVE her! So excited to finally work with someone with a brain and will do her job after 2.5 years!

• Upvote 1

Super excited!!!!! The girl I work with that I cant stand had her last day yesterday. I worked with training the new girl today and I absolutely LOVE her! So excited to finally work with someone with a brain and will do her job after 2.5 years!

Can I have the number of the girl without a brain? :D

• Upvote 1

Why would I rather keep my 2011 2500HD instead of swapping it out for a 2010 Land Rover LR4 even though the cost would be a grand total of $0

After driving that 2500HD...I swear my 4cyl Accord pulls harder. Dump it and get the Land Rover. I need more rear seat room on the way to NC and fun factor for the way home when you cant drive :p

After driving that 2500HD...I swear my 4cyl Accord pulls harder. Dump it and get the Land Rover. I need more rear seat room on the way to NC and fun factor for the way home when you cant drive :p

lol I'm gonna need a bigger trailer then. My concern is that the LR couldn't handle a big trailer but the towing rating on it is 7500lbs according to the manual

We could do 3 bikes on a 6x12 utility trailer ya think?

The LR will confirm your Douchebaggery status!

ironically, this is one of the reasons why I kind of don't want it

Fuck the LR. Keep the Chevy.. and I hate Chevy. So' date=' that's sayin' somethin'.[/quote']

that is the way I'm leaning. Thinking of holding out and just waiting until we get a new round of trucks and getting a Tahoe instead of the truck. I've driven the LR many times and I've never really enjoyed it that much or was able to get comfortable in it