Random Thoughts thread

SAMBUSA

Who're the slick salesmen who sold the full-auto 24-7 countdown crosswalk lights to governments to put on all intersections even without sidewalks so now after triggering the sensor I have to wait 30 seconds for ghost pedestrians to finish crossing the road before the light changes so I can drive/ride through?

I keep having this annoying dream that while sleeping I'm holding a lit cigarette between two fingers and I can't fall all the way asleep or I'll catch fire. But I'm already sleeping. I don't smoke.

Yesterday was the day from hell.

Started out ok. But at 1pm an exhaust fan goes out. I was baking in an 115 F greenhouse trying to test it, then remove it, go into another hotter than balls greenhouse, swap a good one with the bad one.

Then got our new CC card chip reader with pin pad, and the twat who sold it to me over the phone never added the new machine to our account so...... It doesn't work... And.. It takes out our normal CC machine and then the only people working at first data are customer service fuckwitts. And very time I call they say. Oh call your sales rep. MY SALES REP FUCKING DIED 2YEARS AGO AND EVERYTIME I ASK FOR A NEW ONE YOU TELL ME THEY DONT AEND SALES PEOPLE OUT ANYMORE. WELL HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A SALES REP!!,!

90 minutes on the phone with CS just to find out that the people who can fix my problem are off for Columbus Day

Fuck you first data

Edited by zx3vfr

Do people who own corner properties never drive? Why do they all insist on planting thick bushes right at the point blocking the line of site of people pulling out.

When I lived on a corner lot (in Columbus) I removed the damn bushes that had been planted on the corner(right next to the stop sign).

5 hours on the phone with first data today. Lovely headache but at least it works and I'm saving my company 20 dollars a month from switching the cc machine to a lan connection instead of using an additional phone line

• Upvote 2

When I lived on a corner lot (in Columbus) I removed the damn bushes that had been planted on the corner(right next to the stop sign).

:lol: I have a huge bush on my corner and i am leaving it there....Friggen neighborhood kids wait for the bus on the corner and if the tree isn't there for them to throw their trash in then its all over my yard! DAMN KIDS!!

It's such a bizarre experience when someone who clearly only speaks English is talking to you and you can't understand what the hell they are asking you because they use the English language in such a distorted way. I'm only 22 and can't comprehend the slang I hear on a daily basis. Maybe it's the geographic change still messing with me. :crazy:

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I'd love to boycott banks/utilities that send out faux bill - service notice - IMPORTANT.ACCOUNT.INFORMATION junkmail

but every single bastard one of them do it.

The things people get upset these days (target gendered toy sections),but these by supposedly reputable companies are ignored? 

• Upvote 1